Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Dating (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=374)
-   -   Why would a man spend money on a hotel for a half hour? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=846332)

• Aug 27, 2019, 08:55 AM
    honeybun35
    Why would a man spend money on a hotel for a half hour?
    My lover got us a room at a nice spot. It is our usual spot. He got it right before I got out of work. He booked it online. I had to run home first as the hotel is near my job.
    When I was on my way to the hotel he was calling me. He had to run out real quick but gave me the room number and told me to go to the desk ask for the card key.
    I did that and I went up to the room.

I say he got there like 15-20 mins after. He came in and we had sex. We were together for a good if 30 mins. Now normally we stay all night and if I don't bring my car he will take me to work. Anyways he said he had to leave real quick. He said he had his daughter's boyfriend with him and had take him back to where he live which would be
    45 mins going then another coming back.

It gets good here. After being gone for 40 mins he calls me and tells me he was in an accident someone bumped into him. I said ok then he goes I will call you back.
    I'm in the room trying get rest and say let me see what's going on. I text him he said he is in the E.r. Later I waited asked him what do you want me to do? He said you can go home I am not coming back there tonight. So I said ok I left slid card key under the desk window.I didn't think that accident needed for him go to the hospital.
  • Aug 27, 2019, 11:03 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    You were a quickie in the afternoon, sounds like he wanted some sex but not to spend alot of time.

That is why many Europe and Asian hotels even rent by the 2 or 4 hour if wanted.

I would say if he only takes 30 minutes he may not be much of a lover since that is not even foreplay time hardly.

So you know you are there for sex, but you called him a lover, not a boyfriend, so you are what you are. I hope at least you get paid.
  • Aug 27, 2019, 11:23 AM
    honeybun35
    Not sure if you saw my whole story but I said that never happened. We have been friends almost 20 yrs. We been out to dinner , went out to stores in public he has brought me flowers and wine. I spent several nights at his house. He is not a quickie.
    Back in 2001 up til he has spent nights at my house. We had lost contact and then reconnected but he is no stranger. I didn't spend money on the hotel he did.This wasn't a motel it was a regular nice hotel.
  • Aug 27, 2019, 12:04 PM
    talaniman
    So he was splurging this time, between family errands. Happens often when its just about sex. I have read your other posts and notice you questioning his different actions. 3 so far. Has it always been this way or are you waiting for more than just sex buddies to happen?
  • Aug 27, 2019, 12:31 PM
    honeybun35
    Ok so when I first reconnected with him I didn't care because I was involved with someone but now it's him and I know him I think I am in love with him. Not sure if it's soul ties but I can't be without him. Can I mention to you one time I got tired of his game so I didn't contact him. He called me one day I didn't answer so 20 mins later he called I didn't answer because I was working and a co worker said my phone was ringing. So he had smart reply .. yea ok lol..

well when I finally did hit him back through text he asking if I was screwing someone but that wasn't the word he used. I didn't answer the question and went on to something else and said did you give up the p----y? I still didn't answer so he said
    o wow so we have to rubbers now ok. So in the end i just said a quick nah..

He sent me a meme in text month ago it said this::

So many good woman have dealt with the wrong man and so many good men have dealt with the wrong woman that the time you 2 meet you're both afraid of each of each other

It was photo of a man and lady laying in a bed next to each other cuddled.
  • Aug 27, 2019, 01:34 PM
    Specter1
    "Anyways he said he had to leave real quick. He said he had his daughter's boyfriend with him and had take him back to where he live which would be
    45 mins going then another coming back."

He left his daughter's boyfriend in the car and came up to the hotel room for a quickie??? It sounds like he could have dropped the boyfriend off first. Anyhow since the hotel is close to your house, why didn't he just come over to your house?
  • Aug 27, 2019, 01:37 PM
    talaniman
    Some people just like drama and intrigue as a substitute for real in person conversation.
  • Aug 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
    Homegirl 50
    You said you guys are lovers. That is what the hotel room was about. Sounds like that is all your relationship has been about.
    Perhaps you should ask him what you are to him.