Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Why would a man text you while he's in a wedding? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=846365)

• Sep 1, 2019, 02:08 PM
    honeybun35
    Why would a man text you while he's in a wedding?
    My fwb text me yesterday .You always keep me smiling.it was a reply from the previous day. During that time he was already at the wedding he was in.
  • Sep 1, 2019, 04:59 PM
    talaniman
    So what's the problem? I would take it as a sweet show of affection, and just say AWWW! That was sweet!
  • Sep 1, 2019, 05:18 PM
    honeybun35
    I was just shocked because he was in the wedding didn't see how he was able to do it
  • Sep 1, 2019, 05:35 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I was just shocked because he was in the wedding didn't see how he was able to do it

He very likely wasn't texting you DURING the wedding. There's lots of free time before and after.
  • Sep 1, 2019, 06:12 PM
    honeybun35
    Even then I still didn't he'd take time text because even if it didn't start it's things they do before and he was in it.i been in weddings I didn't really contact anyone on outside well that's me .I feel you though
  • Sep 1, 2019, 06:21 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Even then I still didn't he'd take time text because even if it didn't start it's things they do before and he was in it.i been in weddings I didn't really contact anyone on outside well that's me .I feel you though

Why is this bugging you?
  • Sep 1, 2019, 07:05 PM
    honeybun35
    Curious not bugging
  • Sep 1, 2019, 07:45 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Curious not bugging

The best way to find out is to ask him. Like tal said, it was probably just a sweet show of affection. Maybe being in a wedding made him emotionally all soft and gooey.
  • Sep 2, 2019, 05:56 AM
    honeybun35
    Possible someone else was thinking that too.
  • Sep 2, 2019, 08:01 AM
    Specter1
    I don't see a problem as long as he wasn't the one getting married.
  • Sep 2, 2019, 08:15 AM
    honeybun35
    Lol tell me about it you're right
  • Sep 2, 2019, 02:27 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Weddings are the most boring things in this world and perhaps the next. They are suppose to start at >>>> oclock but never start for at least one hour late (everyone i have been pastor at)

So if they are part of the wedding, they are setting hot, bored and so out comes the phoens, facebook, twitter, text and more. Except for perhaps the women, who seem not even start getting ready till 10 minutes after it was suppose to start. (sorry ladies)
  • Sep 2, 2019, 02:46 PM
    Specter1
    "Weddings are the most boring things in this world and perhaps the next. They are suppose to start at >>>> oclock but never start for at least one hour late (everyone i have been pastor at)"

Agreed on the weddings, but I haven't been to a whole lot of fun funerals either.