Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Science (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239)
-   -   How should I deal with paranormal behavior of time? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=831524)

• Apr 4, 2017, 07:24 AM
    Iamamit9999
    How should I deal with paranormal behavior of time?
    Whenever I am sad and depressed and look at the digital clock, it is always a palindrome like 2:02 or 4:54 or 3:13. But when I'm happy it shows palindrome increased by 1 like 2:03 or 4:55 or 3:14. This has been happening to me since two years without a single exception. This always happens when I look at the clock suddenly. But if I plan on looking for a palindrome time, it won't show. It's like time knows what's going on with me. At first I thought it was just a coincidence. But this has happened with me so many times that I am sure this is not a coincidence . I am pretty sure that I am not deluding myself.I know it's unbelievable but believe me, I ain't making this up.Is universe sending a message to me? Please tell me what should I do ?
  • Apr 4, 2017, 08:13 AM
    Wondergirl
    No, the universe is not sending you a message. For years, palindromes have appeared consistently in my life -- words as well as numbers (my grocery total, my paycheck amount, my score in a game, etc.). It's sheer coincidence that my active brain just happened to take note of.

P.S. The universe must be screaming at me. As soon as I posted the above, I received a telemarketing call. The number on my Caller ID ended with 6996.
  • Apr 4, 2017, 08:14 AM
    CravenMorhead
    I think it is coincidence. I believe you're remembering the times when the number was not ordinary. I believe that you look when the time isn't a palindrome, it just isn't out of the ordinary so it doesn't get remembered.

I don't think anyone or anything is trying to send you a message. I don't believe you need to do anything except contact a medical professional to help you deal with your depression.
  • Apr 4, 2017, 01:58 PM
    ma0641
    EEK! Add this to the other questions you need to ask a therapist. I just looked at my wall clock, it was 5:05. Its telling me I will eat dinner in 1 hour. Based on all your questions, you must have a lot of spare time.
  • Apr 4, 2017, 03:31 PM
    joypulv
    I'm deprived of palindromes.
    The one time the universe spoke to me was when I was staring out the window and my 1942 Ford former WW2 truck slowly rolled backwards down the driveway. Except the driveway didn't slope down that way. It was inching so slowly that I was able to go outside and stop it.
    Actually a more universe-related time was only about 7-8 years ago. My nephew came inside and asked me to go out and look at the sky (very dark moonless night in a very rural area). A bright light was fixed in the sky, but it was rotating. Very high in the sky, very high. The light shone for about 1 second out of 5. We watched it til we got tired.
    Oh and one other time, around 1966. I was sailing way out in the Atlantic between Bermuda and Boston. A light slowly and steadily moved across the sky, turned on a dime, got bright, and went the other way.

I'm sorry about your times of fear and depression. I too know those feelings. But I think you need more help