Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Pregnancy & New Motherhood (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   I can't Get Pregnant (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=55102)

• Jan 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
    lilkandypie65
    I Cant Get Pregnant
    :confused:

OK Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and I'm to the point where I think I can't have kids what should I do?? I'm so disaponited we want kids so bad can someone please tell ua what to do and what not to do
  • Jan 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
    kanicky73
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help relieve pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasn't kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.
  • Jan 16, 2007, 10:34 AM
    buggage
    How long have you been trying?
  • Jan 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
    lilkandypie65
    For Over A Year
  • Jan 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    buggage
    Definitely make an appointment with your ob/gyn and tell them about your situation. Were you on birth control before you started trying, and if so what kind?As it has been over a year, they might want to run some tests, and possibly try fertility treatments, like clomid.
  • Jan 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
    babywanted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kanicky73
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help releive pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasnt kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.

As in things do u mean gentalia? Sorry if this sound silly
  • Jan 17, 2007, 08:41 AM
    kanicky73
    Oh my God! I'm sorry, I meant to say thighs! I went back and read it and its funny how a little typo can sound really strange! Sorry!
  • Jan 17, 2007, 09:16 AM
    JoeCanada76
    I do believe that it can take up to two years to become pregnant. There are also studies out there that suggest that stress might be a bigger factor in fertility then anybody really realizes. For my wife and I, each time we actually got pregnant. We did when we were on vacation.
    To ease your minds both partners going to a fertility clinic is important. If everything checks out then I do believe there is a stress factor happening. Hope this helps you. Many couples experience this. They get so worked up trying to have children that they and up over doing everything and it actually prevents the couple from becoming pregnant.

Best of luck!

Joe
  • Jan 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
    babywanted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by babywanted
    As in things do u mean gentalia? sorry if this sound silly

:D though it sounded strange,had me for a second there
  • Oct 10, 2008, 08:47 AM
    vernillia jules

I have been trying to have are child for are year.I know my husdand is OK.because he had are test.but do you think is me that have the problem?
  • Oct 10, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Slow-Motion

How long have you been trying Vernillia?
  • Oct 31, 2008, 09:34 AM
    numberonemommy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    I know this sounds really strange but I know two people who have done this and it actually works. Go to your nearest health food store, or possibly even a GNC. What your looking for is a progesterone cream. Lots of people use it to help releive pms, or menopause symptoms but it makes you very fertile. You rub it on your things and buttocks I believe twice a day. I used it about 7 years ago for pms issues and the gal told me to be very careful because it makes you extremely fertile. She wasnt kidding, my daughter will be eight this June.

I actually chuckled when I rad this because of how you put that, "she wasn't kidding, my daughter will be eight in June" :)

I'm going to try that because I hate the disappointments of not getting pregnant
  • Nov 3, 2008, 11:24 AM
    kanicky73

I know! It was crazy, I forgot to add also that a girlfriend of mine borrowed the cream from me because she had pms really bad. Her and her husband had always practiced the rhythm method for years, I believe 6 to be exact. Anyway, she borrowed the cream from me and 3 months later she was pregnant! I warned her though!!
  • Nov 10, 2008, 02:54 PM
    latisha12345

hello everyone my name is latisha I'm 19,and I've been trying for a baby for da last 5months and no luck,I feel at this stage its just not going 2 happen .I have a regulare period and I can't see what the problem is.. if someone could tell me what they I think I would be so grateful.. thanks
  • Nov 12, 2008, 11:55 AM
    kanicky73

Lilkandypie, how are things going? Any luck so far? Did you go buy the cream?