Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=346)
-   -   Gamecube (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17627)

• Jan 11, 2006, 05:51 PM
    dimitri06
    Gamecube
    What are some good accessories I can get for my Gamecube? Some good games I should get?
  • Feb 3, 2006, 07:21 PM
    orange
    I don't have accessories for my gamecube, but my favorite games are Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and Harvest Moon. Obviously I like the "cutesy" stuff haha, but all of those 4 games have really good ratings overall. I also like Ribbit King, and Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. My husband likes Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Geist, and all the installments of Resident Evil.
  • Feb 4, 2006, 08:49 AM
    vyki
    Warioware, (legend of zelda) the wind waker, beyond good and evil, second sight, I like price of persia games but it seems like I'm alone in that, strafox adventures, zoocube, dark alliance.

You didn't specify what sort of games you're into...
  • May 28, 2006, 11:36 PM
    Rost_th_1st
    May I suggest a Game Boy player? Also get gun, awesome game.
  • May 30, 2006, 11:27 PM
    wizzkid89
    I would suggest dumping it and either getting a wii, playstation 3, or xbox 360 man, because your just playing a dinosaur by now, and a very unpopular dinosaur at that.
  • Aug 4, 2006, 08:21 AM
    bean92
    Resi 4 is a brilliant game on gamecube
  • Aug 4, 2006, 11:34 AM
    worthbeads
    Well, I'd say Super Smash Bros Mêlée is a MUST! Also maybe Mario Cart Double Dash, Metriod Prime 1 and 2, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Metal Arms Glitch in the System, Super Mario Sunshine, or anything else Nintendo is famous for. All of the above are rated E-T. You might not be into this stuff, but this is gamecube's best. It also has some Japanese games, but I do not recommend them.
  • Nov 2, 2006, 03:21 PM
    oh baby 123
    I'm not sure if this has been mensioned but. If you like adventure/ fighting games this is the one it has a few puzzels and over 90 hours of playing its also fairly cheap. Its called Tales of symphonia a great game that as a game rmade me really push everything I've known as a gamer and be really creative. Its unlike any other game and will bring the best in any gamer. Also if you got a friend or something you can do the story maode together I did it with my brother and we had a blast.
  • Nov 8, 2006, 04:05 PM
    SassyBratt24
    Depends on the games you like there is mario party which you can play with 4 players and there is one that you get the mic too with harvest moon is a fun game too. Zelda is fun and resident evil
  • Feb 20, 2008, 12:41 AM
    xphelper
    The Zelda and Prince of Persia series are my favorites.
  • Mar 1, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Duecey93
    I would recommend the Mario series like Mario Go Kart, or Super Smash Bros.
  • Mar 12, 2008, 12:57 PM
    iamthetman
    The mario party games, the super monkey ball games and mario golf are my favourites!
  • May 12, 2008, 12:08 PM
    turtlegirl16
    Comment on SassyBratt24's post
    Absolutely!
  • Apr 6, 2009, 07:51 PM
    The Reaper 5by5
    Yes definitely super smash bros and one I really liked was luigi's mansion.
  • Aug 30, 2009, 04:59 PM
    klma

Resident evil 4 plus the chainsaw controller a few games of your choice and etc get some games like dk jungle beat OR donkey knoga with the bongos very fun really cool mad catz controllers get a very high in memory card like me I have 1024 MB so yeah have fun with your gamecube:)
  • Aug 30, 2009, 07:34 PM
    HelpinHere

This thread is like four years old, why does everyone keep reviving it?
  • Sep 20, 2009, 07:53 PM
    bluelink1535
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bean92 View Post
    resi 4 is a brilliant game on gamecube

Yes I agree res 4 is the best residnet evil game on gamecube before 5 came out:cool: