Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=346)
-   -   Are games good to health or bad for health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=329326)

• Mar 14, 2009, 08:00 PM
    deathstrike1998
    Are games good to health or bad for health
    I always play games but my family says it bad for me but I ignore them
  • Mar 14, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Diehardrocks92
    well as long as you have a balance of gaming and exercise it wont effect you i'm always playing playstation and i'm in de best of health
  • Mar 16, 2009, 02:21 PM
    dumby

Actually, some doctors say that if you are playing a game like zelda, or something like that, you can actually develop better hand eye coordination, so the next time that your parents yell at you, be sure to tell the " I am trying to develope better hand eye coordination." Hope this helps.
  • Mar 18, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Wuerschti

Its bs... just don't play too much, such that it will interfere with a healthy childhood
  • Mar 18, 2009, 06:01 PM
    albear

I agree with the hand eye coordination post, but in general id say they were bad for your healty, because a lot of people do not find a good balance and are very unhealhy because of it, but as stated find a good balance and you'll be fine
  • Aug 25, 2009, 02:32 PM
    helloppl
    Gaming helps improve the following
    Attention ,visual skills,focus level, could be used to help distract people from gettting surgey,social skills,can track mutpile things at once, process faster information
    helloppl
    Attention ,visual skills,focus level, could be used to help distract people from gettting surgey,social skills,can track mutpile things at once, process faster information
    helloppl
    helloppl
    helloppl
    helloppl
  • May 31, 2010, 01:01 AM
    seemaaa

Playing games is very much good for health..
    It will refresh the mind & keep all parts active..
  • Jun 8, 2010, 12:09 AM
    shamaa

Swimming is good for health..
    It exist for a long time its bad for health..