Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Workplace Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=359)
-   -   Co workers (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=815559)

• Aug 25, 2015, 04:06 AM
    lisa1471
    Co workers
    Reason why a man would be staring at a female co worker and his reactions after she catches him.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 04:20 AM
    Oliver2011
    She had a nice dress on?

He liked her perfume?

He’s never seen a woman before?

It was his sister?
  • Aug 25, 2015, 04:30 AM
    NeedKarma
    What reactions?
  • Aug 25, 2015, 04:50 AM
    lisa1471
    Reaction would he act different once being caught
  • Aug 25, 2015, 04:56 AM
    Oliver2011
    First off you gave us no information to go on. When you are writing a story, pretend the reader has no clue what you are talking about because, we have no clue what you are talking about.

Second - “catches”? Really? Looking at someone even at work is not a crime. I look at people all the time and no one ever says “I caught you.” This sounds very high school. And game playing isn’t a good way of starting a friendship or relationship, if that’s what you want. How about just going up to him and talking to him. You will be amazed what good communication can accomplish these days.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 05:02 AM
    NeedKarma
    Too vague to answer. Might be some culture differences at work here as well.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 06:26 AM
    joypulv
    You have said in the past that you ask these silly questions because you are bored at work.
    You chewed me out once for assuming that another silly post about a woman in a band in a sheer blouse was about your husband's mistress. You write about her a LOT.
    Your whole life is just too alien to me.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 06:50 AM
    talaniman
    It doesn't matter how a co worker acts when caught staring at another co worker. All that matters is how the co worker who catches another co worker staring at them acts.

Whether you are confused, or curious, or even offended, don't assume the motives of another when you can ask and deal with the truth from the horse's mouth. Or you can smile, frown, or look away....and dismiss the whole thing.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 07:07 AM
    CravenMorhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Reason why a man would be staring at a female co worker and his reactions after she catches him.

She got nice t**s? a**? Face?

She got something on her face? In her teeth?

We can't supply the reason. Most of the time if I am staring at a women it is because something has caught my eye. Could be a particular physical asset, or something wrong with her clothing, or just something that piquéd my interest. The reaction is based upon what the woman perceives as the target of the staring. Once she figures that out she'll fix the problem or move/cover up the target. Then probably shoot the person a dirty look.

Might be a verbal confrontation depending.

This is REALLY vague.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 08:59 AM
    tickle
    Quote:

Hey ! I get what you mean. Ok. He is staring at her trying to figure her out and when she notices him doing this he immediately apologies and turns away. Is this plausible ?
  • Aug 25, 2015, 09:12 AM
    smoothy
    Don't overthink this... its a horrifically bad idea to be fooling around with someone you work with in the first place.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
    Oliver2011
    Guilty!

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Don't overthink this... its a horrifically bad idea to be fooling around with someone you work with in the first place.

• Aug 25, 2015, 03:22 PM
    lisa1471
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    First off you gave us no information to go on. When you are writing a story, pretend the reader has no clue what you are talking about because, we have no clue what you are talking about.

Second - “catches”? Really? Looking at someone even at work is not a crime. I look at people all the time and no one ever says “I caught you.” This sounds very high school. And game playing isn’t a good way of starting a friendship or relationship, if that’s what you want. How about just going up to him and talking to him. You will be amazed what good communication can accomplish these days.

First of all this is not crime subject. I can ask what I want.If your too retarded to understand and grasp go to another story.poof blocked

Quote:

Guilty!

Calm down

Quote:

Guilty!

Calm down
  • Aug 25, 2015, 03:44 PM
    smoothy
    Quote:

First of all this is not crime subject. I can ask what I want.If your too retarded to understand and grasp go to another story.poof blocked

Calm down

Calm down

Lisa... the site rules allow him to answer any thread he wants, He made factual statements...

The rules however actually do prohibit you from making rude statements such as you have just made.
  • Aug 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
    talaniman
    More info as everyone has asked would be better than jumping on someone.
  • Aug 26, 2015, 02:22 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    It is easy, mean look if they think a girl is pretty. Or if they think she is really ugly. If she is wearing too short or tight clothes, of if she is just looking out of place.

Most people, men or women, do not like being caught looking, even if it is because they think the other person is silly. So normally they will try to act like they were not looking.

Also men, if a girl is pretty, like to look, I am very happy married and look at women all the time.
  • Aug 26, 2015, 03:47 AM
    tickle
    Quote:

Calm down

Calm down

I think Oliver was referring to himself, not you. Of course you can ask what you want, no one is saying you can't. You are perhaps too sensitive and take comments the wrong way. Think before you reply. Saying Oliver is retarded is really not very nice. You must respect other members here. Anyone can give their opinion here Lisa.

And what does 'poof.blocked' mean?
  • Aug 26, 2015, 04:24 AM
    duaaaa
    Ignore him, most of them want to attract you and fooling around , he wants to cheat his GF or wife with you. Avoid him and be a respected woman
  • Aug 27, 2015, 04:16 AM
    lisa1471
    Quote:

Originally Posted by duaaaa View Post
    Ignore him, most of them want to attract you and fooling around , he wants to cheat his GF or wife with you. Avoid him and be a respected woman

Where you get all that from
  • Aug 27, 2015, 04:55 AM
    NeedKarma
    Quote:

Where you get all that from
    From all the details you gave in the question of course.