Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Women's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Stomach pain, nausea, weakness, and such. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=450649)

• Feb 23, 2010, 08:58 AM
    karebearkas
    Stomach pain, nausea, weakness, and such.
    I know I should go to a doctor if I'm feeling sick, and I am, but I'd like to get someone else's thought on it, or someone who has experienced it before. While waiting to get a doctors appointment. I get stomach pains, they come and go, its just a sharp sudden pain usually in my lower side, towards my back a bit, or on my lower stomach. I have nausea at night, and morning, but not so much during the day. I have has a sudden weight gain, and been tired and weak a lot lately. And also been having a weird pain in my chest, as in some kind of pressure. Thanks for the help :].
  • Feb 23, 2010, 09:05 AM
    tickle

You could let us know how old you are and what type of meds you are on. Are you physically active, i.e. walking, working out, etc. Your symptoms could be just about anything so kind of hard to judge. I am sure many of us here have had the same symptoms from time to time.

If you are in that much discomfort then yes, I would see a doctor as soon as possible to get this sorted out and make sure it is nothing life threatening.

Tick
  • Feb 23, 2010, 09:10 AM
    karebearkas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You could let us know how old you are and what type of meds you are on. Are you physically active, i.e. walking, working out, etc. ? Your symptoms could be just about anything so kind of hard to judge. I am sure many of us here have had the same symptoms from time to time.

If you are in that much discomfort then yes, I would see a doctor as soon as possible to get this sorted out and make sure it is nothing life threatening.

tick

I am only a teen, 16. And the only meds I am on are birth control, been on it over a year. I don't get out and do much, usually sit back at home, or go out for a drive now and then, but that's nothing strange, I have been like that since I was 13, I don't like to go out and do anything. Haha.
  • Feb 23, 2010, 09:11 AM
    karebearkas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by karebearkas View Post
    i am only a teen, 16. and the only meds i am on are birth control, been on it over a year. i dont get out and do much, usually sit back at home, or go out for a drive now and then, but thats nothing strange, i have been like that since i was 13, i dont like to go out and do anything. haha.

But the pain, I have been having for a week or so now.
  • Feb 23, 2010, 10:31 AM
    tickle

Are you overweight ? I would suggest a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.

Tick
  • Feb 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
    karebearkas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Are you overweight ? I would suggest a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.

tick

Nope, I am not overweight. Nor am I underweight, I'm average. But in the past week or so, I have a bloated stomach.