Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Marriage (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   Soul ache (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=115982)

• Aug 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
    jaxie
    Soul ache
    I found out that my husband of eight years whom I would have given a lung to in a heartbeat has cheated the entire while. I have kids I can't end it all BUT I really have an ache in my heart AND now throwing up and diahreah. I am sick to mt gut literally . I threw him out. WHY did he cheat when I was so good and sacraficing?? Ps I can't trust him he cheated he's out and it hurts but I just can't ever trust again or forgive.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
    jrb252000
    I'm sorry for your situation what a damn pig he is. You did the right thing throwing him out. It will take a while to mend your broken heart. Find comfort within your family and friends.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:18 PM
    jaxie
    Thank you jrb I only have my kids and a brother that is estranged from me for marrying HIM that pig. OMG I said to him what about diseases and he said nonchalantly That's what the rubber in my pockets for... the pigs the 'sckeeves"
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:20 PM
    nicespringgirl
    It's time for you to kick him out of the house.
    Once u have all the evidence of he is cheating on you make sure you do it rationally.
    No scream, crying, yelling...
    All u need to do is packing his language, leaving it at the door don't ever talk to him.
    Silence can be the most powerful weapon!!
    He is not worth of talking to any more!
    Sorry again I hope u feel better.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    jaxie
    Thank you. He's OUT for GOOD but I am SO SICK LITERALLY the neighbors he 'had sex with over 12 of them omg all these yrs those women pretending to be my friends. Dam he cheated on his first one too. Im a dumb bell.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:24 PM
    jrb252000
    What a worthless POS (piece of sh*t) he is. I'm sure your kids will help you get through and when more of the ladies come on and read this you will get plenty of support from all of us.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:24 PM
    NowWhat
    Jaxie, I am sorry that he cheated. I thought you to have been broken up for a while now. And you had moved away.

Did you just find out?

I know what you are going through - first hand. It is awful. I think the sickness comes from the stress. I couldn't eat and when I did - I threw up. I felt like the world was on my shoulders. It gets better. I promise.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:25 PM
    jaxie
    Just found out. Oh thank you to those helping me. Im sick.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:29 PM
    NowWhat
    That just sucks. You have invested so much of your time with this man. And from your previous posts - he has not made it easy on you. Now this.

DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. You are not Dumb. You were in love. Not the same thing.
    I know that you want to question what YOU did wrong. Sister, you didn't do anything wrong. It is ALL HIM! Know that, believe that! You have put up with more crap from this guy than any person should or would. You gave 100%. He didn't. It is his loss - NOT YOURS!
    jaxie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jrb252000
    What a worthless POS (piece of sh*t) he is. I'm sure your kids will help you get through and when more of the ladies come on and read this you will get plenty of support from all of us.

Thank you yes he is a POS but to my heart he was everything to me kids are older now thank God I have them. AND they are froom my first marriage when I HURT my first hubby and he said its OK TIME is an AVENGER I just called him and told him he was right but I didn't have SEX!
    jrb252000
    I would run a hot bath, light some candles, put on some music and try to relax (which I understand will be hard to do). This guy isn't worth getting sick over.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:32 PM
    jaxie
    I admit I thought about drinking and stuff but I can't the kids you know? How do I get out of my head??
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
    jaxie
    May I add I suffer from depression for 22 yrs panic disorder and attacks and he knows that
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
    jrb252000
    Time will have to take care of that... maybe your kids can stay at a friends house so you can have time to let some stress go. I would really try to avoid the drinking it will only make you sadder and you don't want that.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
    nicespringgirl
    Quote:

jaxie agrees: Silence can be the most powerful weapon!! Yup I didn't even shed a tear till he left
    Very good! Just like that! Proud of you!
    Did u say he cheated on you with 12 women? I am really sorry about it Jaxie.
    U go ahead find out who are those women then tell their husbands see what they say!
    They need to be punished TOO
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:35 PM
    jaxie
    Sister, you didn't do anything wrong. It is ALL HIM! Know that, believe that! You have put up with more crap from this guy than any person should or would. You gave 100%. He didn't. It is his loss - NOT YOURS! [/QUOTE]

THANK YOU HUN
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:35 PM
    NowWhat
    Well, let's see if I can give you a pep talk :) Those pearls of wisdom that are easier said than done - but here goes.

He has hurt you for so long. Don't let it continue. Make up your mind RIGHT NOW that you will NO LONGER be the victim. This man can not hurt you anymore. You have to be strong. You are better than this. You deserve better. You are worth more. You will get through this. You have no other choice. You will not resort to self medicating. You will not let this man ruin you. You ARE NOT A VICTIM.. You are a SURVIVOR.
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:36 PM
    jaxie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Very good! Just like that!!Proud of you!
    Did u say he cheated on you with 12 women? I am really sorry about it Jaxie.
    U go ahead find out who are those women then tell their husbands see what they say!!
    They need to be punished TOO

Twelve that I KNOW OF I AM A LOSER
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:38 PM
    jaxie
    I KNOW hun but I want to get out of my head right now but cant
  • Aug 2, 2007, 07:40 PM
    nicespringgirl
    Okay you go tell their husbands,
    U don't need to put up with it, they are not your friends any more!
    U need to do something, cause and effect, those whores deserve it .
    THey will blame your husband more than blaming you if they find out you tell their husbands! And their husband will be angry at those whores!