Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Spiritual phenomena visits felt someone blowing or breathing on my hair while awake (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=807841)

• Feb 3, 2015, 04:03 PM
    scared or silly
    Spiritual phenomena visits felt someone blowing or breathing on my hair while awake
    I live in a flat that is over 100 yrs old.The flat next door is empty but sometimes I think I hear footsteps noises etc. They can be explained away perhaps and I don't usually feel all that nervous. Yesterday however I was lying in bed awake and I felt like there was a presence and then I felt someone blow my hair into my ear and it really scared me.

I was wondering if someone was trying to send me a message because today I found out that my boyfriend was texting his old girlfriend. I caught him doing this in December and found out he had been having an affair. I found a text to landline number on his phone and the message had been delete but I used Canada 411 and found her name and called him out on it. He admitted he used to date her.

Am I reading too much into this? I do have wonderful intuition but I felt afraid when I felt like someone was breathing on me.
  • Feb 3, 2015, 04:30 PM
    CravenMorhead
    First off, dump your boyfriend. Seriously, if he's going through that much effort to hide an affair then he has some experience in it and, no matter what you do or say, he's going to continue doing that. Save yourself and dump him.

When you have a house that old it is hard to say. There can be random drafts and noise that is just the house moving, expanding and contracting during that days heat and nights cool. Old buildings aren't as air tight, but in their hvac systems, and just in general. That being said, being in an old region allows for time for spirits to build up. Given the amount of energy around it could be possible that this is a manifestation. It falls on you whether this is a welcome or not intrusion. Some view spirits as part of their world. You live with them or find some place without them. Other people view them like mice. GET 'EM OUT! GET 'EM OUT!

I would look for a logical explination. Look at the house, the HVAC, the windows, and doors and figure out a logical explanation. If not, maybe, if it really bugs you, do some research and maybe call a medium. You never know what you will find out.
  • Feb 3, 2015, 10:42 PM
    odinn7
    Not sure if this is a paranormal question or a relationship question....So yeah, your boyfriend is a cheating scum. He was doing this in December, you caught him, and now he is doing it again. You need a ghost to tell you what is going on?

As Craven said...look for a logical reason as to what caused this blowing.

But dump the worthless sack...the ghost will feel better...you will feel better.
  • Feb 4, 2015, 07:20 AM
    talaniman
    You could dump the boyfriend and see if the blowing in your ear stops.