Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   MP3 (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Does iPod 20 gb do video? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=107795)

• Jul 8, 2007, 06:12 AM
    sweetblood_15
    Does iPod 20 gb do video?
    I'm getting a iPod 20 gb and I was wondering if it really does do video or what because the one I'm getting does? I got the website of the one I'm getting so if you can check it out for me and give me your thoughts!

RefurbDepot.com - Product Details
  • Jul 11, 2007, 03:28 AM
    benn11
    I didn't find anything on the link you provided, but what version is the iPod? If it's a new version of the iPod then it will support videos, especially when the GUI has colour...
  • Jul 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Lowtax4eva
    No this one won't do video. You need a newer model, these come in 60 or 80 GB and have a full color screen. This one you posted a link to is audio only.
  • Jul 12, 2007, 05:18 PM
    sweetblood_15
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    No this one wont do video. You need a newer model, these come in 60 or 80 GB and have a full color screen. This one you posted a link to is audio only.

OK... thanks!! I'll start looking again!! I just hope they aren't too too much.. I'm not exactly rich here... do you recommend anything for me to look at?
  • Jul 13, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Lowtax4eva
    It would be hard not to pay full price, but try finding one used on Craigslist or something.
  • Jul 13, 2007, 06:26 AM
    alkalineangel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    No this one wont do video. You need a newer model, these come in 60 or 80 GB and have a full color screen. This one you posted a link to is audio only.

You can get a 30 GB that will do video. The first veriosn of the iPod videos had a 30 GB option ( I own one) I think it was the 5th generation.

Amazon.com: Apple 30 GB iPod Video AAC/MP3 Player White (5th Generation): Electronics
  • Jul 13, 2007, 08:33 AM
    sweetblood_15
    Quote:

Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    you can get a 30 GB that will do video. the first veriosn of the ipod videos had a 30 GB option ( I own one) I think it was the 5th generation.

Amazon.com: Apple 30 GB iPod Video AAC/MP3 Player White (5th Generation): Electronics

Thank you very much... that one looks really nice!. and cheap! =)
  • Jul 13, 2007, 08:39 AM
    alkalineangel
    Not a problem. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Jul 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Capuchin
    Have you looked at other players that aren't ipods? They can be very good!
  • Jul 13, 2007, 11:41 AM
    sweetblood_15
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Have you looked at other players that aren't ipods? They can be very good!

Some people have told me I should look but I'm used to ipods and I really like them... they are the most popular and have like a million things to go with it...