Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Crime (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Anyone else sick of hearing about Caley Anthony? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=246486)

• Aug 7, 2008, 02:24 PM
    progunr
    Anyone else sick of hearing about Caley Anthony?
    What a totally disgusting and ridiculous story, that has been going on and on and on...

Here is my deduction on what happened, anyone else agree, or care to offer you own guess?

Mom was at Grandma's with Caley.

Mom got busy on the phone, or with some of her party buddies, and was not keeping a close eye on the child.

The child, got into the swimming pool in the back yard, and drowned.

Mom finds the daughter, and panics, knowing that she is responsible.

She removes the child from the pool, and puts her in the trunk of her car.

As the odor starts to become evident in a couple of days, she borrows the shovel from the neighbor, and takes the child somewhere and puts her in the ground.

This is what she means when she says that Caley is "close".
  • Aug 7, 2008, 02:52 PM
    tickle
    I swear I haven't heard any of this in our local paper, Toronto Star. The only story that is taking priority is about the little girl found beaten in an apartment, mega trauma to th ebody and had not been in school since April. The school has damage control with a graduated reporting system, but no one was notified. Now the school is under fine of $l0,000. It is not bringing the little girl back.

We all have stories of abuse we have to live with until closure, and they charge someone. It is always children who ar the worse off.

But you have to think about some of the kids out there who are going through abuse on and on and no one ever knows about it.
  • Aug 7, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Yes, I have not heard of this story at all either
  • Aug 14, 2008, 10:45 AM
    N0help4u
    Me either
    Similar ones though
  • Aug 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
    NeedKarma
    Never heard it.
  • Aug 14, 2008, 11:07 AM
    excon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by progunr
    What a totally disgusting and ridiculous story, that has been going on and on and on.......

Hello prog:

It's only going on and on on Foxnews. They LOVE this crap over there. The "liberal" media are covering the world.

excon
  • Aug 14, 2008, 11:09 AM
    NeedKarma
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon
    It's only going on and on on Foxnews.

It's true! LOL!

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com
  • Aug 14, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Depressed in MO
    I have been reading about it, but have not heard so much about it in the past week.
    I like to hear all the followups regarding these stories because it breaks my heart to read things like this. It's like I'm searching for a happy ending-even though the odds aren't good.

I think her mom is guilty too, and I also think the grandma knows more than what she is saying...

FOXNews.com - Third Caylee Vigil Held as Missing Tot's Mom Tells Grandfather 'She's Close' - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Here is a link if anyone is interested...
  • Aug 14, 2008, 11:15 AM
    progunr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon
    Hello prog:

It's only going on and on on Foxnews. They LOVE this crap over there. The "liberal" media are covering the world.

excon

How true, you are correct.

The liberal media covers all the important stuff, like the outstanding coverage of Pelosi shutting down our government last week.

ABC, CBS, CNN and NBC were ALL OVER THAT weren't they?

Oh, wait a minute, sorry, I think it was ONLY FOX news that reported that "insignificant little blip" in the world news.
  • Aug 14, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Depressed in MO
    I editd my last post, but just in case it's missed, here is the link w/ some details regarding this particular story-for anyone who is interested:

FOXNews.com - Third Caylee Vigil Held as Missing Tot's Mom Tells Grandfather 'She's Close' - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
  • Oct 14, 2008, 09:11 PM
    kimmy19806
    Well I keep up on this story. I really hope they find the little girl. At first I didn't think the mother killed her but as the story goes on it is sounding more and more like murder. I as well think the grandmother knows more then she claims. She was missing for 31 days and the grandmother allowed the mother to look longer instead of reporting the little girl missing. I feel that they need to look more into the grandma also. She was too calm during the first 911 call. I hope that everyone is rong and they do find the little girl but its not looking so good... :(:(
  • Oct 25, 2008, 06:57 PM
    kcurby
    Well, I am not sick of hearing about Caley- I hope they find her (dead or alive) just find her. She's just a kid, a baby actually! I am sick of her mom and grandmother though. They know what happened but not one of them will come off it! Its disgusting and I can't wait to see the way karma gets them back for that!

I live about 45 minutes from Orlando, FL where this is all taking place and yes it is EVERYWHERE. Nancy Grace and Fox News are covering it non stop, as well as all the local news stations.
  • Oct 25, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Alty

Just watch Nancy Grace, that's all she's covering lately.

It is sick, and I do think that the mother killed her, but until they can prove it, or find the body, I'm sure that she won't go to jail for murder. The system doesn't work in cases like this.
  • Dec 11, 2008, 11:28 AM
    fillygirl63

They found what appears to be her remains today - sad sad...
  • Dec 16, 2008, 06:39 AM
    ibeawizard
    If you're so sick of hearing it, why don't you turn off the television and get a hobby? I live very close to where this happened, and I for one want to know what's going on. They think they might have found the remains, and if they did, I, for one, hope that b*tch gets the death sentence if she did it.

So, to answer your question, NO, I'm NOT sick of hearing it. I want to know what happened to this poor defenseless little child!
  • Dec 16, 2008, 06:54 AM
    N0help4u

I agree. I did hear the story but didn't realize it was the same girl.
    I heard the other day on our news it is saying it IS her and she was found very close to her home and she was killed.
    I agree that the mom needs the death sentence or life in prison if she killed her.
  • Dec 19, 2008, 10:40 AM
    c-townchic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post

Would you be sick of hearing about it if it was your family member.Your message shows what kind of person you areMEMEMEMEME I hope that you start praying now for God to forgive you because you are one coooooooooooooooooooooooold selfish person!!
  • Dec 19, 2008, 10:43 AM
    c-townchic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmy19806 View Post
    Well I keep up on this story. I really hope they find the little girl. At first I didnt think the mother killed her but as the story goes on it is sounding more and more like murder. I as well think the grandmother knows more then she claims. She was missing for 31 days and the grandmother allowed the mother to look longer instead of reporting the little girl missing. I feel that they need to look more into the grandma also. She was too calm during the first 911 call. I hope that everyone is rong and they do find the little girl but its not looking so good ....:(:(

I think so to the grandmother is acting fishy and if it smells like fish and tastes like fish it is a fish.She seems cold.I would be freaking in 12 hours or more like 2 as a mother and grandmother
  • Dec 19, 2008, 10:55 AM
    N0help4u

They found her near the house and the mother or grandmother is/are most likely the guilty one.
  • Dec 23, 2008, 06:33 PM
    twinkiedooter

I was not happy hearing about this poor little girl all the time on TV but what is even worse than having this media plug for weeks and weeks was the fact that her mother is the one who actually did this horrible crime and then acted like the Smith woman about it. First she's in jail, then she's out, then she's back in jail, then she's out. Well, I guess now we can all breathe a sigh of relief that this monster is in jail and is not getting out (I hope) anytime soon. I still have no idea just why she was such a media plug in the first place for so long.