Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Psychics (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   Crazy Dream (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=242793)

• Jul 28, 2008, 09:37 PM
    flameruckus
    Crazy Dream
    I was, I don't know why, employed in Railroad construction. I laid down train tracks for trains to ride on. I was working all this time and I was checking up with the leaders of the site. This site was in an area similar to the grand canyon or somewhere in the west, by the way.
    There was a fat guy with blond hair and a Morgan Freeman looking guy who really wasn't him, but looked and sounded like him. This Morgan Freeman man was telling me I was doing everything wrong and that I'll get hit by a train for my bad work. The blond man was defending me, and I just shrugged it off. Suddenly the train did come up the track, and the track was still incomplete. I thought to myself, while everyone else was panicking, "Hahaha serves that hole right, that train won't hit me and he'll see!" suddenly, the train topples over without even affecting me. The Morgan Freeman man is angry and I laugh at him.
    I then run up to fat blond guy and start caressing him and cuddling him, and we ended up dating. I went to a place where the interior was home depot, but called staples with him, and I met up with some friends there. He started talking to them, but as soon as he did I started getting angry and walked on a saw, and my foot almost got amputated. Later that night we were having great sex, and then I woke up. It was seriously bizarre. I don't know anyone who looks like this blond man, and I did not get his name. This was absolutely crazy and made almost no sense. Does anyone have any idea what this could mean?
  • Jul 29, 2008, 06:50 AM
    N0help4u
    It means that you have laid out a set track toward achieving your goals and the supervisor indicates that you may be too linear and rigid in your thinking. Sometimes you need to go off track and explore other possibilities. The path toward your goals may not be an easy one.
    It may also indicate that you have lost track of your goals and you need to use good judgment on who to listen to and who not to listen to.
    There is something in your life that you need to quit doing and get to the core of the problem before moving on.
  • Jul 31, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Alder
    Wild dream! Ones like that can be intense. Don't forget to have fun with it. Your brain is trying to interpret things for you in symbols, and you should be appreciative, but also enjoy this seven course meal your brain has served up for you. The train tracks sound like channels of energy to me, connections you are building. Some people, such as Clarissa Pinkola Estes, say you can understand this type of dream by understanding each of the characters as a different part of yourself or your world. The Morgan Freeman character sounds like the "old school" conservative self. He may have a lot of wisdom, but he also insists on doing things the traditional way. The blond guy sounds more innovative, he is your creativity. And you were definitely doing something creative with him! Sex is creativity, again, making connection, the connection between male and female that brings new life.

Freud always said that amputation dreams meant fear of losing one's sexual energy, fear of castration for boys. Home Depot/Staples: This is the place where we get the tools for building work and home, but they are very prosaic, very middle-America. Something about that place makes you feel more disconnected from your creative libido. As soon as you are out of that environment you are able to get back on "track" and get busy with your creative self. Maybe you're more the import store kind of person? You need to connect to something more exotic, not the ordinary big box store culture.

I would interpret this dream to mean you should step outside the box, particularly the Western Civilization box. Learn yoga, or study a traditional indigenous culture, or (if you can afford it) go on a trip to a place where you can have some adventure.

Have fun!

Alder