Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Parenting (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Baby bottle (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=800965)

• Sep 9, 2014, 06:38 PM
    Lady H
    Baby bottle
    Hi, I need help in choosing baby bottle.. which one should I choose from these 3 brands AVENT, TOMMEE TIPPEE or MAM?
  • Sep 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
    lamtion
    You might want to visit this website below for more informations
    The website: BabyCenter | Homepage - Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Kids
  • Sep 22, 2014, 05:56 PM
    dog hat
    You'd better go to each website and see which one is better.
  • Sep 22, 2014, 08:45 PM
    Lady H
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dog hat View Post
    You'd better go to each website and see which one is better.

I have tried comparing all brands mentioned, but there are equally good. So I need mother's experiences to compare. :)
  • Sep 22, 2014, 09:05 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady H View Post
    I have tried comparing all brands mentioned, but there are equally good. So I need mother's experiences to compare. :)

A lot depends on how you hold the baby and if he's gulping. A lot also depends on the nipple and how big the opening is. I'd buy one of each of the bottles to gauge the "fit" and quality on my own, and not depend on someone else's opinion.
  • Sep 23, 2014, 07:52 AM
    CravenMorhead
    It is up to you to be honest. We tried three bottle brands. One of them was Nuk and it wasn't too bad but the nipples were REALLY slow regardless of the flow rate. It frustrated us and most of all our little one. We used the ones that came with our breast pump, Medela, and those worked well. We gave those up because they were 5oz, and we need the 9-10oz. Bottles. We had a bunch of Tommee-Tippee bottles and we like them, but we completely bought into the system. The sippee cups, the different nipple flows (They're really good for that), the formula maker, and sterilizer. They've worked well for us.

But each baby is different and each bottle isn't that expensive. Try and see what your baby likes.
  • Sep 24, 2014, 04:17 AM
    Lady H
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    It is up to you to be honest. We tried three bottle brands. One of them was Nuk and it wasn't too bad but the nipples were REALLY slow regardless of the flow rate. It frustrated us and most of all our little one. We used the ones that came with our breast pump, Medela, and those worked well. We gave those up because they were 5oz, and we need the 9-10oz. Bottles. We had a bunch of Tommee-Tippee bottles and we like them, but we completely bought into the system. The sippee cups, the different nipple flows (They're really good for that), the formula maker, and sterilizer. They've worked well for us.

But each baby is different and each bottle isn't that expensive. Try and see what your baby likes.

This is really helpful.. thank you so much...
  • Nov 8, 2014, 11:33 AM
    Kresaera
    I personally used Avent with my kids. I loved them! My sister in-law used Dr. Brown's bottles and they were good too.