Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   Why I am seeing my dead father (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=369034)

• Jun 25, 2009, 05:03 PM
    countryfarmgurl
    Why I am seeing my dead father
    My dad recently died on election day of last year. I have seen him twice. The first time I knew the reason behind it. It is now that I can't figure out why I am seeing him. I saw him recently in my truck when I was looking at a home with my best friend. He was siting in the passenger side of my truck when I got out.
    Can someone help me here with this and even tell me why I am the only one from my family that is seeing him. :confused:

Thanks
  • Jun 26, 2009, 01:23 PM
    ChihuahuaMomma

Were you looking to a buy a home or was she?
  • Jun 26, 2009, 10:31 PM

Nest time Ask him
  • Jun 26, 2009, 11:16 PM
    thora

Stress?
  • Jun 27, 2009, 04:53 AM
    spiritcharms

Your father obviously wants to communicate with you and is his way of letting you know that he's around and watching over you, next time you see him,ask him why is he with you at specific times, as maybe he was trying to relate a message to you whilst you were looking at a house, for example 'this is the right house' or 'it isn't the right house' whatever it means to you, whatever your thoughts are at the time, listen to them as that's how spirit communicate with you.

Your lucky to have such a gift as to beabe to see your father, some people wait years if not at all for this to happen.Cherish it!

You never said what the first time was all about, that could be a link to why you saw him the second time.
  • Jul 13, 2009, 01:28 PM
    valleywalley

I'm good at this kind of stuff but can't tell u exacly y but if u miss him he most likely knows that and visits u
  • Dec 14, 2010, 10:04 AM
    kathleenshearer
    I agree with spiritcharms, cherish that moment... and think of the feelings that you had at the time and what was conveyed to you. I had a similar experience. My Dad dies 8 yrs ago. I first saw him come up out of his body in the hospital. The second time I saw him wasn't long after his death with in the first 2yrs. He was on a footpath made of wood on a riverbank. He was organising himself as if he was going somewhere. It will be 8yrs ago this nrw yrs day that my Dad died. I haven't seen him in at least 6 yrs. I had always felt he was close then over the last few yrs the feeling hadn't been as strong,, however, I recently saw him in a dream.. I was in Melbourne and had fallen asleep and then all of a sudden there was a bright white back ground and suddenly my Dad appeared... it was as clear as day, He said to me "Ah this is where you are, Here you are". Then I awoke calling out Dad. He looked healthy and was happy, wearing a red jumper (soo bright and vivid)... I truly believe for a moment in time the whole thing was real he was really alive. Well that's the feeling I got and I felt very reassured that he was with me. I cannot begin how good it was to see him ad feel that the situation was real... for a single moment I was really with him. It was so comforting and I feel truly blessed. Its such a satisfying feeling.
  • Dec 14, 2010, 10:14 AM
    kathleenshearer
    Also I believe that your Dad was with you and would want you to share this with the rest of the family. Some people are spiritually gifted... perhaps you were particularly close to your Dad and maybe you are his connection still to the living world but who's to say he's still not in the living world. Subconsciously you may have been thinking about your Dad and really missing him, making it easier for him to communicate throu you,, cherish it and remember the feeling you felt... its all good
  • May 6, 2011, 07:59 PM
    kintrish
    Exactly what happened to me. My father visited me so much in the beginning. We were very close. But he told me he didn't know he was dead and needed help. Was stuck in that cemetery. Was trying to get out of it.. saw him very unhappy saying he doesn't know he is dead. Then I saw him with air force buddies. So, I think all was well. Don't know.
    T
  • Jun 28, 2012, 07:14 PM
    najat13
    Before a few months in Friday night I was praying for my dead father , I missed him too much and I still , in the next day at 1 pm I woke up I saw him laying down looking at my face , first I was scared then I felt so happy , for the next long time I felt happy and satisfied, I felt that he still around and he is not dead .
  • Aug 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
    lover454
    Evenutally your family will be able to see him or if not at least know he is saying goodbye. Many times before the deceased goes up to heaven they are allowed to say goodbye to their loved ones. When my father passed away 27 years ago (next week) he visited me, my mom, my sister and brother-in-law to say goodbye. My sister and brother-in-law and I couldn't see him but he made his presence known. However, my mom was able to see him. He visited her. He did appear to me in one of my dreams. They say the deceased can do that - appear to people in their dreams.
  • Mar 24, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Archismita
    My Dad has also died And it has been just a month.. I was closest to my dad .There is not a day when I didn't miss my dad . I have seen him twice But he said nothing.. I was really happy seeing him again.. And so you should also be happy . Our dads are not dead.. they are with us and want to guide us
  • Aug 7, 2013, 05:49 AM
    freeman4
    You will probably not like the answer I will give. Scripture tells us that all who have died have gone to the grave and that all thought and knowledge is no existent. In other words until Christ returns no one is a ghost in any shape or any manner.

But Satan and his fallen angles does know things that we never dreamed possible. That includes you, me and all our families past. A demon spirit can appear as one of our dead relatives and have us to believe it is them. They do this in deceiving individuals. Because you are the only one that can see it is the others in your family would not believe it.
  • Aug 8, 2013, 04:00 PM
    hauntinghelper
    I'll back half of what freeman said. These spirits are not our passed relatives. Demonic entities will move into someone's life in moments of distress and weakness. Losing a loved one is all too easy to a spirit than is able to take any form it pleases.

There is a reason the Bible tells us to test the spirits... and that reason is because most that show themselves to humanity are not good.
  • Aug 8, 2013, 04:12 PM
    freeman4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I'll back half of what freeman said. These spirits are not our passed relatives. Demonic entities will move into someone's life in moments of distress and weakness. Losing a loved one is all too easy to a spirit than is able to take any form it pleases.

There is a reason the Bible tells us to test the spirits...and that reason is because most that show themselves to humanity are not good.

I totally agree.