Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=346)
-   -   Nintendo 64 games (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=154314)

• Nov 20, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Stare At The Sun
    Nintendo 64 games
    I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are some good games to get?
    Some of the games I already have are:
    The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time and Majora's mask
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Kart
    Mario Tennis
    Mario Party 3
    Banjo and Kazooie
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Snowboard Kids
    Pokemon Stadium
    Super Smash Brothers
    Yoshi Story
    Kirby and the crystal shard
  • Nov 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
    sGt HarDKorE
    Craigs list, gilbrater, eBay, local stores
  • Nov 20, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Stare At The Sun
    Those stores aren't around where I live. Most of the local ones don't sell Nintendo 64 games anymore or they're way too over priced. But ebays a good idea. Thanks for your help
  • Nov 28, 2007, 11:41 AM
    randomchange
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stare At The Sun
    I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are some good games to get?
    Some of the games I already have are:
    The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time and Majora's mask
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Kart
    Mario Tennis
    Mario Party 3
    Banjo and Kazooie
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Snowboard Kids
    Pokemon Stadium
    Super Smash Brothers
    Yoshi Story
    Kirby and the crystal shard

I wouldn't really use craigslist (I don't trust it any more after what happened in my state...
    Maybe use eBay express for buyitnow options.. not sure

I would suggest:
    Goldeneye 007 (Jamesbond shooter game.. really fun)
  • May 27, 2008, 09:20 PM
    LittleMan57
    Hmm that is a good question. If you find the answer can you sent it to me? This might also help. Try going to game stop or gamecrazy they once had nintendo 64 games used for sale. I may also be able to send you some games. e-mail me at [email protected]
  • May 31, 2008, 03:36 AM
    d00per
    Hmmm me! I've got some good n64 games and well a um n64 which I don't play on
  • Sep 7, 2008, 02:31 PM
    an_beaty
    I will trade you some games that you don't have for the kirby game.
    Send me a pm if you wish to trade
  • Sep 7, 2008, 09:39 PM
    nickeknew
    Try Ebay my favorite game is harvestmoon 64
  • Sep 8, 2008, 09:32 PM
    hippy gong
    Get goldeneye and perfect dark. Two of the best fps games ever to have been made. Best bet is to buy them online, unless you live here in the uk, in which case I highly recommend pink planet for all your retro gaming needs.
  • Sep 9, 2008, 08:23 PM
    411Help
    They seem to be stocked up on Nintendo 64 games every time I visit them.
  • Jun 9, 2009, 07:30 PM
    TheOreeoShow

How about castlevania, super mario soccer, 007 golden Eye, extreme-G, Turok 2, Rampage world tour, AND THE BEST besides the other two you already have, StarFox 64! You already have the very best though mario Kart , Super Mario 64, and Zelda Ocarina of Time. Those are the best but you deffinatly have to get Starfox64 but be WARNED Turok 2 is extremely hard!
  • Jun 9, 2009, 07:32 PM
    TheOreeoShow
    If you like water games get Wave Race BUT WARNING!! The voice is soooo anoying!
  • Jun 9, 2009, 07:35 PM
    TheOreeoShow
    Wait I messed Up its "Turok 2 Seeds of Evil" Sorry FOR THE MIX UP!!
  • Jun 9, 2009, 07:38 PM
    TheOreeoShow
    Turok 2 seed of evil has GREAT MUSIC!! But its really hard! What's really weird is that I could almost win when I was 4-9 years old but now... NO CLUE!! :o!! :) :l :( :l??
  • Aug 31, 2009, 09:57 AM
    klma

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums and then go to video gaming if your gay go to men seeking men
  • Sep 7, 2009, 06:45 PM
    beercan
    I really want to buy 6 or your games, so you can buy new ones.

Id pair you a fair price and for the shipping! Send me a message if you want to do it.