Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Psychics (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   I need a dream interpretation (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=8963)

• Apr 9, 2005, 06:20 PM
    bauman92
    I need a dream interpretation
    I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling and looking down at myself. My eyes get really big and I see see this bright white light and then the light gradually becomes all I can see. :confused: I looked like I saw something. What does this dream mean?
  • Dec 15, 2005, 10:30 PM
    tyieka
    Your dream
    You may have something that is bothering you something you nedd answers for , This dream could be telling you that you must look inside yourself for the guiding light to give you the answer.

The room could be the question, some one showed you into the room but then you looked down upon yourself trust your own judgment in one matter I feel it could be a matter concerning a relationship.
    I hope this will be of some help to you.

Tyieka
  • Dec 16, 2005, 02:23 AM
    JoeCanada76
    I would actually say that it is not a dream. Your soul is travelling when you are sleeping. Pretty cool eh. Remember that as spirits, our spirits can leave our bodies, you are getting a glimpse of the other side.

Joe
  • Dec 16, 2005, 06:04 AM
    DJ 'H'
    It could be a combination of the two. It could be that you are restless and have something on your mind which you are overlooking and this is making your soul travel whilst you are sleeping. Perhaps your soul is looking for some answers?? Just a thought.
  • Dec 16, 2005, 07:21 PM
    bauman92
    OK
    Thanks for replying. Is there anyway I can exsperience this dream again? And I still don't really understand what the light was, or why it became all I could see. Also, I haven't had this dream accept for that ONE night. Could it have been something I ate, or someone turned on a light when I was sleeping or something? Please reply as soon as possible.
    Alyssa
  • Jan 1, 2006, 04:19 AM
    MaryM
    Your Dream
    This is a wonderful dream, you are being enlightined that good things are yet to come and that you are being looked after. Do not be scared of any new job offers that may pop up.
    I'm not sure of your age, but I feel very young.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bauman92
    I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but i don't remember there faces. I see a door open and i ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then i am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like i am on the ceiling and looking down at myself. My eyes get really big and I see see this bright white light and then the light gradually becomes all i can see. :confused: I looked like i saw something. What does this dream mean?

• Jan 1, 2006, 07:07 AM
    fredg
    Dream
    Hi,
    I am not into interpreting dreams, but do know they are the sub-conscious coming out while one sleeps.
    If you would like to read some more about dreams (and nightmares), here is a good link:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

You might not be a "kid", but it's a good site anyway.
    Happy New Year!
  • Nov 1, 2009, 10:35 AM
    inkweaver99

Light

If you dream of light, success will attend to you.
    If you dream of a weird light, or if the light goes out, you will be disagreeably surprised by some undertaking resulting in nothing.
    To see a dim light, indicates partial success
  • Nov 22, 2009, 03:51 AM
    ezubia09

A lot depends on how you feel towards the light. It could signify that there is a change that will occur such as a new experience if you felt good with it. Or if u felt scared by the light it could mean that there is negativity that someone is puttin on u and u might experience hardships to come.
  • Nov 25, 2009, 01:01 PM
    N0help4u

Also you might want to do a web search on lucid dreaming.