Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Movies (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=75860)

• Mar 25, 2007, 07:12 PM
    lexielexs
    A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie
    THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the movie was they ended up killing a man and bringing him back 2 life and all i remember about the part of bringing the man back 2 life was the put him on the kitchen table and put like this ritual star on his chest using whip cream....iThank you soo much if you can give the the name to this movie!:D :D :D
  • Mar 25, 2007, 07:34 PM
    LisaB4657
    Practical Magic. Her sister is played by Nicole Kidman.
  • May 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    robogal7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lexielexs
    THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the movie was they ended up killing a man and bringing him back 2 life and all i remember about the part of bringing the man back 2 life was the put him on the kitchen table and put like this ritual star on his chest using whip cream....iThank you soo much if you can give the the name to this movie!:D :D :D

Practical magic
  • May 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
    stardust713
    I love that movie! It was my favorite growing up. I watched it so much I wore out my tape. :(
  • May 29, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Yezra
    Quote:

Practical Magic
  • Jun 22, 2007, 08:48 PM
    gnarlywave202
    Quote:

The movie your talking about is Pratical Magic with "Sanda Bullock & Nicole Kidman"
  • Nov 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    staceymangan
    Quote:

Practical magic
  • Nov 6, 2007, 05:26 AM
    vegasjenn
    It's "Practical Magic" It's been playing on HBO the past couple months...
  • Nov 18, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Froglove
    Quote:

Practical Magic (1998) directed by Griffin Dunne and starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman as witches who carry on a family legacy of witchcraft and tragedy. The film is based on a book by Alice Hoffman which was an awesome book.