Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Jokes (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=385)
-   -   Seven Kinds (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=68849)

• Mar 5, 2007, 05:11 AM
    talaniman
    Seven Kinds
    Seven kinds of Sex
    The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.

This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.

This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.

This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex.

This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you."
    The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.

Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the Afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind of sex is called: Courtroom Sex!.

This is when you cannot stand your spouse any more. He/She takes you to court and screws you in front of
    everyone.

And last, but not least, the 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex.

You get a little each month. But not enough to live on.

Threatening Letters

The fellow stormed into the postmaster's office in a fury. "I've been getting threatening letters in the mail for months and I want them stopped."

"Of course," said the postmaster. "Sending threatening letters through the mail is a federal offense. Do you know who's sending them?"

"Yes," shouted the man. "It's those idiots down at the Internal Revenue Service."

Please Come Out and Give Yourself Up

Police in Oakland, California spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."

Elderly Women

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car. Both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light."

After a few more minutes they came to another intersection and the light was red again and again they went right though. This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and they went right through and she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred! Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row! You could have killed us!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh, am I driving?"

• Mar 5, 2007, 06:09 AM
    shygrneyzs
    "Am I driving?" That is priceless. Thanks for the Monday morning jumpstart.
  • Mar 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
    RubyPitbull
    Yup. LOVED the Elderly Women one! Reminded me of dear old Mom.