Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Child & Teen Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   How do I loose wieght quickly (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=237181)

• Jul 13, 2008, 11:38 PM
    hayley_808
    How do I loose wieght quickly
    I am 13 yrs old and I weigh 130kgs (286 pounds) and about 5ft 6in, heaps I know but that is they way I am
    I need too loose weight in time for my uncles engagement party in November this year.
    I have never had to loose weight like this before,and my nan has made a bet with me whoever looses the most gets $100 dollars, I don't the money I just want to be skinny and look like all the other girls in my class and then maybe no one will tease me like they do.
    As I am so young I need help with losing the weight and I don't know how to, I don't have a lot of money so I can't go to a gym, buy the supplements and I don't have a pool.
    What can I do I have 16 weeks?
  • Jul 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
    MiChElLeUsHeR12
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley_808
    i am 13 yrs old and i weigh 130kgs (286 pounds) and about 5ft 6in, heaps i know but that is they way i am
    i need too loose weight in time for my uncles engagement party in november this year.
    i have never had to loose weight like this before,and my nan has made a bet with me whoever looses the most gets $100 dollars, i don't the money i just want to be skinny and look like all the other girls in my class and then maybe no one will tease me like they do.
    as i am so young i need help with losing the weight and i dnt kno how to, i dont have a lot of money so i can't go to a gym, buy the supplements and i dont have a pool.
    what can i do i have 16 weeks??

You can always play the dance dance revoultion game . It burns almost 300 calories in an 1 hour !
  • Jul 14, 2008, 01:15 AM
    yazz226
    Hi.. being a girl and being overweight once in my lifetime.. I understand how you feel..
    All I did was to have a heavy low caloried breakfast.. automatically, ul lose interest on food for the rest of the day. Do walking for an hour, with your hands swings.there is easy to do aerobis on YouTube... "Eri Tv Aerobics"... works miracle on the long run.. u r young so you vil loose weight quickly.. and also don't eat anything heavy after evening.. eat thrice a day.. dnt have anything in between... try skipping dinner with a glass of skimmed milk or fresh juice with no sugar... u don't want to look all wiery and tired on your uncles engagement.I bet ull look fit and fine at your uncles engagement.. tc and all the best
    Happy to help!
  • Jul 14, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Moomin
    I think it is terrible you are being given money to loose weight!
    You must do this sensibly and I have to tell you - nine times out of ten that is not quickly!
    Just half an hour of exercise per day, be it a brisk walk, will do you wonders!
    You want to get fit not skinny sweetheart!
    I wish you all the best!
  • Jul 14, 2008, 01:22 AM
    hayley_808
    Thanks for the help,
    I think my nan is just trying to help me,