Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Skin Lightening (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=386)
-   -   Benoquin 20% cream (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=341460)

• Apr 14, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Anatola
    Benoquin 20% cream
    I have been trying like mad to find Benoquin 20% Monobenzone cream. I live in the UK. I have called the states and anywhere I can think of. NO. I have asked a few doctors to prescribe me the cream and I will take 'full blame'. NO. Buying from the Web is scary. I want to permanently depigment but I want to know that what I will be putting on my skin is the real thing. I have found a website called fairnglow.com, they have a photo of the prodcut made by MAC Remedies LTD India and as far as I know the product design is that exactly. The thing I am not sure and I don't even know if they are scams. Searching 'fairnglow' in Google there seem to be a thousand questions posted by the same users in YahooAnswers promoting the produc. This surely couldn't be a good sign?
    Anyone know where I can get the creams? I have really looked everywhere.. I would love your help.

And please no 'Be proud of who you are!' I am but I still want to do this!

Looking forward to your replies.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Anatola
    Please you guys...
  • Apr 14, 2009, 03:38 PM
    lighterrr

Mono is dangerous if you don't have vitiligo you can end up with white spots on your body, mono does not lighten the skin it turns it white, I would recommed hq which will lighten your skin
  • Apr 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Anatola
    I wanted white. I don't mind.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 07:07 PM
    chandani

U cannot get benoquin without a prescription.. trust me..
  • Apr 14, 2009, 07:28 PM
    lighterrr

Antola chandani is wright you cannot get it without a script, but there are independent sellers that sell mono, some are authentic and some are not, when I used mono I first bought from the chinese, which proved to be a costly mistake, I ended up buying from another company and had good results with minimal white spots but if you want like mj colour its going to take years to fully depig to his colour.

You should really reconsider mono cause once you start theirs no going back and if you do get the uneven tone with whitespots everywhere you may end up spending a lot more money to reapir the damage mono may cause

Good luck to you
  • Apr 20, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Likerose

I have Vitiligo, I have purchased from fairnglow, it came in cosmetic pack, I have asked them, Why it is so, they told its pure Monobenzone just to pass customs, its so. Then I showed to nearby chemist, he told its monobenzone. I am now using it, But before that I have purchased from Monobenzone.net, the same chemist told that its not Monobenzone, Hydroquione and Kojic mixture. Is there any one who have purchased from fairnglow.com I just want to confirm more about it because I want to purchase more, because of vitiligo.
  • Apr 20, 2009, 11:14 PM
    lighterrr

I am confused if you purchased from fair and glow and they said it real mono then why this question again?

Unless your fair and glow and you are trying to bash another company. I smell a rat here? Your intentions is this post where not good. I have used mono from .net with results I have the white spots to prove it.

You should just stay with the company that works best for you and stop talking nonsense.

Because of .net I finally have the color I always wanted and I am no longer uncomfortable in my own skin.
  • Apr 21, 2009, 01:10 PM
    kpangor

Mono is very dangerous.. be careful that's all I can tell you.. we've heard horrible stories on here.. good luck on that
  • Apr 21, 2009, 03:48 PM
    clueless2008

kpangor, is that you in the picture? You are so pretty.
  • Apr 21, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Anatola
    Likerose,
    Sounds interesting. So is the cream you purchased from fairnglow produced by mac remedies as it says on the website or does fairnglow just use the mac remedies tubes to put the pure monobenzone in? I am asking this because I heard the creams by mac remedies are not very good. Let me know.
  • Apr 21, 2009, 06:25 PM
    lighterrr

Anatola I hope you got a lot of money cause you are going to need it to look like mj once mono is done with you. Just a warning from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Good luck to you
  • Apr 21, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Likerose

Anatola Actually I don't know much about it, I got in cosmetic pack and then asked to chemist, he told its OK, then I have started using it, they have not told me anything about company only told me that its pure Monobenzone cream. I required only it, no need of company name. I am in search of veiw of some people and their experience about them.
  • Apr 21, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Anatola
    But I'm already olive skin (im from italy) so I wouldn't need to depigment tooo much. I just want to depigment completely (ditaVonTeese colour). Why would it be a problem? Isn't that what benoquin does... removes all melanin pigment in 4 months? Its not like I'm going to make my own monobenzone concoctions. Ill be using the real sealed benoquin cream that is used by vitiligo patients. Is there a reason this will not work for me? If so PLEASE let me know before I damage my skin!
    Thanks
  • Apr 21, 2009, 07:03 PM
    lighterrr

Anatola benoquin is intended to be uses by pppl suffering form vitiligo. Not sure how your skin will react as everyone is different.

Good luck
  • Apr 23, 2009, 07:05 PM
    applebeee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Likerose View Post
    I have Vitiligo, I have purchased from fairnglow, it came in cosmetic pack, I have asked them, Why it is so, they told its pure Monobenzone just to pass customs, its so. then I showed to nearby chemist, he told its monobenzone. I am now using it, But before that i have purchased from Monobenzone.net, the same chemist told that its not Monobenzone, Hydroquione and Kojic mixture. Is there any one who have purchased from fairnglow.com I just want to confirm more about it because i want to purchase more, because of vitiligo.

Yes I have! I got mines in yesterday and I swear, My hands are getting smoother. It does come in five Himalaya night cream jars. I email them right away about why are they in jars and not like your original photo's in tubes on your webpag They answer my emails right away. Because I don't have a perscription that's why they place the creams from the tubes into jars to pass customs. I believe it's real and I'm sticking with this regime. I took before photo's of my hands and feet. That's what I want to lighten the most because I'm using HQ on the rest of my body which is very light. My hands and feet are so black. What chemist did you take your creams to? I don'tt know of a chemist. How do they test it?
  • Apr 24, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Likerose

Yeah, its in cosmetic, I have confirmed from two chemist, they told its pure Monobenzone, And one is my friend, Now its fully confirmed that's it pure, And He did some test, I don't know much and told me that Monobenzone creates aching for some time while applying in summer season, And also suggested me to continue use Sunscreen lotion.
  • Apr 24, 2009, 09:55 AM
    fairr

Lighterr
    How long did it take you to get your desired colour and what product/dosage did you use?
    And from what was your original colour?
    I just need to work out the costs financially

Thanks for your help in advance
  • Apr 24, 2009, 04:27 PM
    applebeee
    This good, we are both using the same product from the same place. When did you start applying your cream? Did you find it thick and had a little scent to it? What colour is your cream. How dark are you? Did you take before photo's of yourself like I did? We should keep a log and compare notes and experiences if you want to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Likerose View Post
    Yeah, its in cosmetic, I have confirmed from two chemist, they told its pure Monobenzone, And one is my friend, Now its fully confirmed thats it pure, And He did some test, I dont know much and told me that Monobenzone creates aching for some time while applying in summer season, And also suggested me to continue use Sunscreen lotion.

• Apr 26, 2009, 01:48 PM
    imgorgeous

Anatola,

Mac Remedies India based Benoquin creams are all old stock.. I used them more htan a year and a half ago and they were very old stock and the last set of them being produced... I guess that mustve been one of the reasons it darkened me all over instead of lightening me...

The cream will not work in most cases unless your really blessed or lucky...

All the best... It's the real thing though... just old stocks... and if the company fairglowflow sends you any with a new date on it... it will be fake becoz mac completely stopped making them... they don't even make it in hiding unlike before when they used to...

All these are the super old stocks which the indian market anticipated would be required as the drug was going to be stopped forever.

In most cases, It Won't work.

All the best though...

Btw .net mono does NOT work either... well it may work.. but its not pure mono that's for sure...

Mepk5 - babes I'm glad its working for you.. but I guess its not pure and that's why you as well as me isn't seeing any effects quicker than what we are experiencing right now...

I can't even ing reach the colour of my chinese friend who isn't all that fair anyway using monobenzone for the last few months now...

.net mono I don't think works properly because they mix other filler products to increase the quantities to meet market demands.. altho the customer service is good !