Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Children (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   I'm getting out of my mind (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=761255)

• Aug 4, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Anony147
    I'm getting out of my mind
    I really don't know why my 2 older "sisters" do that to me...
    I wake up in the morning hearing them saying horrible stuff about me and they continue doing that the whole day... I don't do anything, except, I wake up on 11:00 am because I study all night and I need some sleep. Their excuse is, I wake up really late and I don't help them finishing house jobs.
    I have no one to stand up for me and stop them. My mom doesn't care and my dad doesn't understand.
    I die everyday! They kill me everyday!
    What can I do?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 11:59 AM
    Wondergirl
    Why are you up all night studying? Really? Sounds like a poor excuse. I'd be mad at you too.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 11:59 AM
    N0help4u
    What are you studying that takes all night long? Maybe you should do some chores before you go to bed? Or find a better study plan?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 12:24 PM
    Anony147
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why are you up all night studying? Really? Sounds like a poor excuse. I'd be mad at you too.

Poor excuse? I study for Psychometry. It's a difficult test we do here in my country and if I got lower than 80% I will not get in university and study so NO it's not a poor excuse!
    They treat me like I'm a robot! They want me to do whatever they want wake up whenever they want me to!
    What do you call that? Huh?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Anony147
    Quote:

Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    What are you studying that takes all night long? Maybe you should do some chores before you go to bed? Or find a better study plan?

It's Psychometry, colmplicated test that needs a lot of work and I only can study at night because I'm a Muslim and I fast all day because it's Ramadan. It's really difficult to study with no water or food! Because we fast 15 hours, it starts from 4:30 am.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Anony147 View Post
    Poor excuse? I study for Psychometry. It's a difficult test we do here in my country and if I got lower than 80% I will not get in university and study so NO it's not a poor excuse!
    They treat me like I'm a robot! they want me to do whatever they want wake up whenever they want me to!
    What do you call that? huh?

Yes, I call that a poor excuse. I worked full time and went to grad school part time (and received top marks) and still kept my house clean and prepared meals for my family. You really need to reschedule your time.

Psychometry? Really? And you are 17?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Anony147 View Post
    It's Psychometry, colmplicated test that needs a lot of work and I only can study at night because I'm a Muslim and I fast all day because it's Ramadan. It's really difficult to study with no water or food! because we fast 15 hours, it starts from 4:30 am.

What will your excuse be when Ramadan is over?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 12:33 PM
    N0help4u
    Tell them when you get a good job you will help them out in any way you can but for now you have to get good grades