Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   When is it love making? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=846349)

• Aug 29, 2019, 07:40 AM
    honeybun35
    When is it love making?
    How can you tell when you have been having sex with someone for years if it's now love making and not sex? Is the routine different. Even just booty calls people may still kiss.
  • Aug 29, 2019, 09:16 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    Sex is always sex.

Love is that emotion with or without sex. Love is more than just an emotion is it a growing experience that brings a special closeness that is worked on for years between a couple
  • Aug 29, 2019, 09:57 AM
    honeybun35
    Nice and it is special right?
  • Aug 29, 2019, 01:35 PM
    talaniman
    All love is special, be it the fleeting lusty one night stand, or the long romantic experience of closeness, or the really special in my opinion physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bonding that just covers it all.
  • Sep 4, 2019, 05:42 PM
    RattleheadM
    Lovemaking is tender and gentle. When you make love you use soft touches, you take things slow.
  • Sep 4, 2019, 06:35 PM
    Vacuum7
    I have been told that it is impossible to love more than one person in a "mating" way at any one time...but I don't know if that is true....As crazy as it may sound, I have felt strong feelings for women I have known where there was no sex involved, albeit in my mind....and these weren't enduring relationships, either, and I never expressed myself to the ladies in any way but I think, possibly, there was a mutual feeling. I do think you have to be very careful that you don't confuse feeling sorry for someone or wanting to protect someone with loving them.....LOVE between man and woman is very complicated, it is so dynamic....I venture to say that you could go your whole life in search of it and never find it and, at the same time, you may find it much more than a few times, too.
  • Sep 4, 2019, 06:38 PM
    Wondergirl
    Lovemaking is long, sweet kisses, lots of nibbles, whispered endearments, deep sighs, exploring each other's bodies with lips and tongues and fingers. (Whew, it's getting warm in here!)

Having sex is "slam bam thank you ma'am".
  • Sep 4, 2019, 08:32 PM
    talaniman
    You can still cuddle after the slammi' and bammin' too!

8D
  • Sep 4, 2019, 08:41 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You can still cuddle after the slammi' and bammin' too!

8D

Naw. Then he wants a sandwich and beer.
  • Sep 5, 2019, 11:26 AM
    talaniman
    Yeah that would make me want to cuddle too!
  • Sep 25, 2019, 03:39 AM
    Bella64
    Lovemaking is when man and woman come together to express their love for each other sexually.
  • Sep 25, 2019, 05:50 AM
    honeybun35
    So I guess that means they love each other .. thanks