Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Mythology & Folklore (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   If you could pick what would you come back as? Reincarnation. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=162708)

• Dec 14, 2007, 12:20 PM
    BiWiccanAndProud
    If you could pick what would you come back as? Reincarnation.
    Okay I myself highly believe in reincarnation! I know a lot of people don't so that is why I put it in myth (plus I could think of no place else to put it cause religion just didn't sound right for some reason >.<)...

So here's the question... if you could pick anything... ANYTHING to come back as after you die what would it be?

Put what you want to be and why...

Here is mine...

I would be... A SQUIRREL!! I love the little things so dare much! They are just so cute and funny! I would love so much to just jump from tree to tree and live in one! It sounds like a relaxing life to me. Plus knowing my personality even as a squirrel I would be a little brat and would sit in a tree and throw nuts at people or jump on them XD. I'd be one goofy squirrel... but I'd have fun! Plus :P squirrels don't have to follow the rules and they aren't hunted so ha! Well... I'd have to run from hawks now and again but hey, I think I could run fast enough :P.
  • Dec 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
    N0help4u
    I do not believe in reincarnation but if I could be reincarnated I would want to come back as the next Mother Teresa or something like her. But not Catholic
  • Dec 14, 2007, 12:35 PM
    BiWiccanAndProud
    Why?
  • Dec 14, 2007, 12:40 PM
    N0help4u
    Cause I really want to help people and right now in this whole life of mine I can barely help myself so it is hard for me to help others.
  • Dec 14, 2007, 12:42 PM
    BiWiccanAndProud
    *huggles* you're a good person you know that right? ^.^ there should be more people like you in the world...
  • Dec 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Wondergirl
    I'd like to come back as a squirrel hunter.
  • Dec 14, 2007, 01:00 PM
    BiWiccanAndProud
    o.o... *runs and hides her squirrely self* yikes... I promise not to jump on you or throw nuts at you >.<
  • Dec 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Emland
    I would like to come back as a pampered house cat.
  • Dec 14, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Bill Clinton, anyone that can cheat on his wife and get away with it, and have the entire nation supporting and just joking about it,

Geoge Bush, well I could not have done any worst could I.
  • Dec 14, 2007, 02:56 PM
    shygrneyzs
    I would come back as a whale shark - not many dare to mess with such - even the other sharks.
  • Feb 28, 2008, 02:31 AM
    mackythehacker
    I don't really have a relogion but, if I wanted to come back I would be a... bird, mabe a hawk or something along the lines of that lol
  • Feb 28, 2008, 04:06 AM
    nicki143
    I would be myself all over again but change a few things
  • Feb 28, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Allheart
    ( I don't believe we come back either - This is it baby :)...

But what a fun question :)

Naughty Allheart – I think it would be fascinating to be a showerhead in a NFL shower stall in the locker room. Just amazes me how water comes out of those teeny tiny openings.:rolleyes:

Goodgirl Allheart – (and this I mean seriously) To be blessed with the talent of a doctor or nurse or some sort of caretaker and be able to go anywhere there are those beautiful sick children, in those extremely poor areas, rock them in my arms and take all their sickness away. Imagine the feeling that woud give. I think those children are the most beautiful beings on this earth.
  • Feb 28, 2008, 05:36 AM
    nicki143
    I like the naughty allheart
  • Feb 28, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Allheart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nicki143
    I like the naughty allheart

:D
  • Feb 28, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Alty
    I would like to come back as Allheart's dog. Need you ask why?
  • Feb 28, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Allheart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I would like to come back as Allheart's dog. Need you ask why?

Awwww have to spread the love... I love you Alt.

That is so funny.

Wait a minute... that means you would get to sleep with my hubby :eek:

There has to be a thread about this topic somewhere here...

Kindred Spirit wants to be my dog in her next life and sleep with my husband. Thoughts? :D
  • Mar 4, 2008, 04:16 PM
    buckbeater
    I would be a dog. Nicccccccccce. But NOT allheart's dog
  • Mar 4, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Synnen
    I don't think we get to CHOOSE what or who we come back as.

I think we come back in a body that allows us to learn at least one lesson we missed in THIS life.
  • Mar 4, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Alty
    Synnen, if that's true then I'm in big trouble.;)

Allheart - If your husband snores I'm changing my answer.:p