Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Movies (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Kinds of movies that girls like (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=108789)

• Jul 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
    prayerlord
    Kinds of movies that girls like
    This one time... I took amber to watch spiderman 3.. But she got bored and fell a sleep.. okay and why would she do something like that... well mabye because we're not going out... we're just friend you know... but I do ike her.. so what types of movie does she like?:confused:
  • Jul 10, 2007, 11:20 PM
    nauticalstar420
    Most girls like chick flicks. My little sister likes The Lake House, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, stuff like that.

Me on the other hand, I like Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy. I haven't seen Spiderman 3 yet but I can't wait!

I'm also going to see Transformer's this weekend! Yeah! :)
  • Jul 10, 2007, 11:30 PM
    prayerlord
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Most girls like chick flicks. My little sister likes The Lake House, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, stuff like that.

Me on the other hand, I like Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy. I havent seen Spiderman 3 yet but I can't wait!

I'm also going to see Transformer's this weekend! Yeah! :)

No I meant my friend... she's a girl but I'm a guy... I like her but she doesn't know... so I was hoping you can help me with this movie stuff
  • Jul 10, 2007, 11:33 PM
    nauticalstar420
    Yeah like I said, most girls like chick flicks. What is her personality like? I might be able to recommend a good movie, or at least a genre she might like.
  • Jul 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
    prayerlord
    Well... she's really into sports... not watch sports... she likes comedy... she like romance... she likes happy/sad stuff and other stuff girly stuff too... so now what..
  • Jul 10, 2007, 11:51 PM
    nauticalstar420
    You could take her to see Evan Almighty. That's supposed to be funny. Also, there's a comedy out called Knocked Up, but I wouldn't take a girl to see that.

Do you think she might like the kids animated movies? Lots of people do. If so, there's Ratatouille out, and also Surf's Up. :)
  • Jul 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
    prayerlord
    Noo... what I meant was... all of those stuff put together... which movie will I get?
  • Jul 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
    prayerlord
    Noo... what I meant was... all of those stuff put together... which movie will I get?
  • Jul 11, 2007, 02:54 PM
    RubyPitbull
    prayerlord, are you talking about renting a movie? Or going to the theater? Either way, when the two of you make plans to see a movie, ask her what she wants to see. If you are renting movies at a video store, take her to the store with you and let her pick the movies. If you use Netflix, sit down at the computer with her, let her pick out a couple and order them. This way, you get to spend time with her twice. Once when you order the movies, and again when they arrive in the mail.
  • Jul 11, 2007, 03:16 PM
    albear
    Quote:

Originally Posted by prayerlord
    this one time....i took amber to watch spiderman 3.. but she got bored and fell a sleep.. okay and why would she do something like that...well mabye becuz we're not going out....we're just friend u know...but i do ike her.. so what types of movie does she like?:confused:

It might not be these reasons ,its most likely because spiderman 3 is the worst spiderman movie out of the three, its absolutely terible
  • Jul 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
    prayerlord
    You know what... ur all right..