Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Islam (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=423)
-   -   Allah won't punish evil spirit peoples? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=338052)

• Apr 5, 2009, 06:40 AM
    lavanyaa
    Allah won't punish evil spirit peoples?

I'm a follower or in order to say I know well about quran and islamic ways I love to follow... I acept its being very critical to be a real follower lik prophet mohmd etc... but even in this competitive world with lot of evil and greedy peoples in environment I try to folllow quran to be frank I'm following and followed a lot but my question is this----- if we are a follower and we are good compared to others then why we have to face lot of problems and obstacles trying to avoid following quran

And I find mostly those who disobey god ways were leading a highly, happy and joyful life without any problems is that he support to the evil persons??

Evil persons are similar to sathan doing all extreme mistakes and leading a very good life??

When did they will get punished I doesn't mean that "the day of call by allah""
    Is that they won't be get punished in this world itself??
  • Apr 5, 2009, 07:16 AM
    N0help4u

I don't know much about the Muslem faith but as a Christian I know that the Bible says that the principalities and powers of the air are a dark force that rule this world.
    The 'evil greedy rich people maybe having their day now but in the end when eternity is here they will not have anything left while the ones who love and served God/allah here and now will have the heavenly riches.
    I don't know if Firmbeliever (a Muslem) is still on this site since I haven't been here in a couple months but she and I pretty much see it the same when it comes to questions like this.
  • Apr 6, 2009, 02:06 AM
    dlbismillah

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother/sister--- as a muslims we believe in jannah(heaven) and jahannam (hell) which are ETERNAL -- this life on this earth temporarily... we have a greater chance of having our funeral tomorrow then waking up from good nights sleep right? No one knows when we are going to die and death is something even the biggest atheist deny... its something everyone has to face... but what comes after death.. if you believe in Allah as the Ultimate Creator and live by rules implemented in Qur'an and Sunnah... JANNAH---eternal bliss...
    Those people that you see here having fun, parties, money, etc ask them are they HAPPY! Cause Allah says in Qur'an---TRULY THE TRUE HAPPINESS IS THROUGH Remembrance OF ALLAH... those people live life by money by greed, by I don't know what... their life is a small poofff there and gone... we as muslim... brother we have something greater to look forward to... JANNAH! And may Allah give us Jannah and forgive our sins... the ultimate.. meeting with Allah and may He be pleased with us inshAllah...

Brother don't worry wallahi stick to qur'an and sunnah you won't regret it.. waAllahu alim
  • Apr 6, 2009, 02:49 AM
    firmbeliever

Assalaam alaikum lavanyaa,
    Everything has its time in this world,some live in luxuries while others in poverty.

If a muslim is rich,he must spend it in Allah's cause,charities and doing good.
    The poor too must spend in Allah's cause what he can and be patient in times of hardship.

Those who do evil will have their due just like those who do good,but that is only known to Allah.

Some have their due in this world while others,their reckoning will be on the day of judgment.

Wa alaikum salaam
  • Apr 6, 2009, 05:40 AM
    lavanyaa
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dlbismillah View Post
    assalamu alaikum,

brother/sister--- as a muslims we believe in jannah(heaven) and jahannam (hell) which are ETERNAL -- this life on this earth temporarily...we have a greater chance of having our funeral tomorrow then waking up from good nights sleep right? no one knows when we are going to die and death is something even the biggest atheist deny...its something everyone has to face...but what comes after death..if you believe in Allah as the Ultimate Creator and live by rules implemented in Qur'an and Sunnah...JANNAH---eternal bliss...
    those people that you see here having fun, parties, money, etc ask them are they HAPPY!? cause Allah says in Qur'an---TRULY THE TRUE HAPPINESS IS THROUGH REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH...those people live life by money by greed, by i dont know what...their life is a small poofff there and gone ...we as muslim...brother we have something greater to look forward to...JANNAH! And may Allah give us Jannah and forgive our sins...the ultimate..meeting with Allah and may He be pleased with us inshAllah....

brother don;t worry wallahi stick to qur'an and sunnah you wont regret it ..waAllahu alim

I'm nt brother.. im sis... ok I do read this from quran but I was really upset with the evil ppls they are getting placed without honesty, doing evrything settling in life etc that's y I asked but you people told me what is the truth I will try out this I'm nt lik prophet momhd uncle but I hope I willl reach him
  • Apr 6, 2009, 05:44 AM
    lavanyaa
    answer to this que my relative my own dads bro is doing great sin to my life... he is making my family to split dad going on his way then why do allah doesn't punishing this sinner who really disobey god.. I had ben so PATIENT yet which was the key to reach god but I don't know how to face this sort of problems only the judgement in hands of god wy he making like this??