Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Many sex partners (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=106066)

• Jul 2, 2007, 07:49 AM
    pandacooda
    Many sex partners
    Is it normal for a man to not only want, but have sex with many different women? And to jack-off to images of females and their body parts on a regular basis?
  • Jul 2, 2007, 08:06 AM
    UnwantedHero
    OK no offence but you're a little behind there... yes it is quite normal with guys of any age to do those things regurly.90% of the time its single men that do this but married men can as well.
  • Jul 2, 2007, 08:56 AM
    smoothy
    Its as normal as normal can be. Your average guy would sleep with any decent looking woman he sees if he was offered the chance. And had no relationship with anyone at the time. And if they did they would entertain the thought even if they didn't act out on it.
  • Oct 4, 2007, 08:35 PM
    kittykatmeli
    Its normal!! I do it all the time.
  • Oct 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Dennis777
    Hello.

It's what most Men want but not many have lots of new Ladies... If you ask most guys they will tell you they have had every Lady they wanted but not more then a hand full of guys do that in reality. A few of us enjoyed the quality not quanity of Ladies we have been with.

As for Jerking Off, We all do it at one time or another. Some do it a lot because they need more in their life then they are getting. Some guys just enjoy doing it.

Dennis777
  • Oct 4, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    Erm... maybe to think about it, but the good ones wnot act out on it on every impulse
  • Oct 5, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Synnen
    How old are you?
  • Oct 5, 2007, 06:31 AM
    sovaira
    I think its more about pleasure,but do take care of your health as well,your age might matter but not much.
    Its very very normal for guys to do it.but do remember this that:
    "EXCESS OF EVERYTHING IS BAD AND MAY BE INJURIOUS TO HEALTH"
  • Oct 5, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Greg Quinn
    Jacking off?? Nice way to put it,I love it... Maybe too much, actually I should stop doing it so much. I think I'm normal though :-)

And some guys like multiple partners, I was a slut when I was a little younger but I was always happier in a monogamous relationship. Thank you spell check!
  • Oct 5, 2007, 04:46 PM
    shygrneyzs
    It is normal for guys to want to do that. Each guy will define normal for himself. If the behavior is not hurting anyone, not causing problems, not deviant, then what is the real problem here? Is your boyfriend wanting to do these things or is doing these things? Are you feeling insecure because of that? Is he telling you that he is a regular, normal guy for wanting to sleep with other women and the rest?

It is normal. Whether the male will actually do both, is their personal choice.