Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   C (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   Student Detail Recording System (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=394742)

• Sep 9, 2009, 01:16 AM
    geeky
    Student Detail Recording System
    I am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. I am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

1st-i have to insert new record
    2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.
  • Sep 15, 2009, 10:22 PM
    nabiela
    Quote:

Originally Posted by geeky View Post
    i am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. im currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. i am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

my question is how to use a structure and array in this program. please show me the way so that i can improve and show me the codes.if can,, pointer's also can be included. thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.

please show me the code so that I can compare my answer and other's.. tq
  • Sep 15, 2009, 10:22 PM
    nabiela

Am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. I am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.[/QUOTE]
  • Sep 15, 2009, 10:28 PM
    nabiela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.
  • Sep 15, 2009, 10:29 PM
    nabiela
    Quote:

Originally Posted by geeky View Post
    i am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. im currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. i am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

my question is how to use a structure and array in this program. please show me the way so that i can improve and show me the codes.if can,, pointer's also can be included. thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

• Sep 15, 2009, 10:33 PM
    nabiela

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

• Sep 15, 2009, 10:38 PM
    nabiela

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

• Sep 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
    justcurious55

nabiela, is there a reason you have re-posted the same thing over and over again so many times?