Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Online Education (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   I need a cheap high school credit online school to take a class... (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=813935)

• Jul 11, 2015, 02:39 AM
    africanking223
    I need a cheap high school credit online school to take a class...
    I want to take Arabic 1 online and I researched online and found one online for National University. Is there one cheaper than this?
  • Jul 11, 2015, 04:21 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    Where are you located? Does the class need to be accedited? Does the class need to be accepted by your current school? Does the class need to be accepted by a university?
  • Jul 11, 2015, 05:11 AM
    africanking223
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Where are you located? Does the class need to be accedited? Does the class need to be accepted by your current school? Does the class need to be accepted by a university?

Yes, all of these. And I am located at Las Vegas, NV.
  • Jul 11, 2015, 07:16 AM
    teacherjenn4
    National University Virtual High School • Arabic I A/B. National University (High School) charges $295 plus $60 enrollment fee. You can finish in 4 weeks. Make sure any university is approved by your high school prior to enrolling.
  • Jul 11, 2015, 03:46 PM
    africanking223
    Quote:

Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    National University Virtual High School • Arabic I A/B. National University (High School) charges $295 plus $60 enrollment fee. You can finish in 4 weeks. Make sure any university is approved by your high school prior to enrolling.

I don't think you read my question. I said besides National University.
  • Jul 11, 2015, 04:17 PM
    teacherjenn4
    What is wrong with National beside the price? Cheap isn't always smart. I've helped many students with online classes. Accreditation, help, and the speed you can take the class are all factors. National is excellent. I've never had a complaint, ever. 4 weeks and you're finished.
  • Jul 11, 2015, 08:03 PM
    africanking223
    Quote:

Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    What is wrong with National beside the price? Cheap isn't always smart. I've helped many students with online classes. Accreditation, help, and the speed you can take the class are all factors. National is excellent. I've never had a complaint, ever. 4 weeks and you're finished.

So there is no other online high school that offers Arabic as a class?
  • Jul 11, 2015, 09:25 PM
    teacherjenn4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by africanking223 View Post
    So there is no other online high school that offers Arabic as a class?

Not that I can recommend. Maybe someone else has another option. I can't recommend any other school unless I personally know about its accreditation and quality of coursework.
  • Jul 11, 2015, 11:29 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    That is a cheap price. But again, this class may not be acceptable for transfer to another high school, and may not be accepted by some universities.

You will need to check with the school where you want to go.