Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Is this true (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=40047)

• Oct 31, 2006, 07:38 AM
    flower81
    Is this true
    A mate told me that you can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm.
    She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if you know you hadn't sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused:
    While if its white in colour means they haven't had it for a while!
  • Oct 31, 2006, 07:42 AM
    RickJ
    No, you cannot tell when a person last had sex by the color of it. Many things can affect it's color.
  • Oct 31, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Krs
    I thought so too, but it got me thinking as I've noticed about the colour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickJ
    No, you cannot tell when a person last had sex by the color of it. Many things can affect it's color.

Such as? Im intrigued now :p
  • Oct 31, 2006, 07:55 AM
    J_9
    Hereditary and genetic disorders, infections.

It is normal for the color to vary among individuals.
  • Oct 31, 2006, 08:02 AM
    RickJ
    Maybe I'm citing old info that's been since deemed incorrect... but when I was in medical training I was taught that just like with urine, medicines, foods, drinks and even smoking can affect the color of semen.

... I just did some googling, though, and could not find info to either substantiate this or disprove it.
  • Oct 31, 2006, 08:33 AM
    nymphetamine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by flower81
    a mate told me that u can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm.
    She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if u know u hadnt sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused:
    while if its white in colour means they havnt had it for a while!!

Not true. There are other more obvious ways to tell if someone cheated than bodily chemicals
  • Oct 31, 2006, 08:34 AM
    ScottGem
    It is possible that a male's ejaculation will lose volume and get clearer after several ejaculations in a short space of time. But depending on the male, recovery can be pretty swift. Full recovery could be possible within 12-24 hours.

Therefore, this is NOT a reliable test for infidelity. There are a number of other possibilities that could cause loss of volume and consistency.

However, frankly, any relationship is based on trust. If you distrust your partner to the point where you suspect infidelity, then that is probably a signal that the relationship is going to end anyway.
  • Nov 7, 2006, 03:26 AM
    flower81
    I wasn't trying to guess if my partner is cheating or not, just curiosity as my friend mentioned it...
  • Nov 7, 2006, 03:34 AM
    DJ 'H'
    That sounds like a load of twoddle to me - I mean seriously how on earth would that be posssible?. I think they are having you on!
  • Nov 8, 2006, 03:12 AM
    SnakeDoctor
    Try not to step in the b.s. my friend ;)
    Like others have said above no that is not true. The "clarity" of a guy's "goo" can be affected by a lot of things, even what you eat.
  • Nov 24, 2006, 05:43 AM
    wanger
    Iv'e heard that.ut never knew if it was true or not. Ask a doctor. They would know.
  • Nov 24, 2006, 08:36 AM
    excon
    Hello flower:

My semen has never been clear, no matter how many times I recently got off. So, I think it's not true.

excon
  • Nov 26, 2006, 12:05 PM
    lisa michelle
    I don't believe that like u say infections can change the colour of sperm .
  • Nov 26, 2006, 12:17 PM
    valinors_sorrow
    The thing about these sorts of things is you have to ask yourself if this were true wouldn't it have been already assimilated into all sorts of things? For instance, it would have been used as part of divorce trials before there were no fault divorces, part of the soap opera plots on TV, shoot it might even make it into the sex ed classes. Besides even if it were true, as Scott pointed out, it would only indicate how recently an ejaculation occurred, with or without cheating being involved. This may be the dawning age of information but let's use our heads on some of it, eh? We still need our common sense... lest we turn this into the dawning age of misinformation LOL.
  • Nov 29, 2006, 01:09 AM
    cool life
    No such way of identifying the sperm where your guy have had sex awhile ago.

The color of the sperm goes accordingly to what guys taken fro their meal.

Some maybe white and some maybe in yellowish color.

This also goes to the scent and taste of the sperm as well.

Cheers
  • Nov 29, 2006, 02:43 AM
    closefriend29
    Just for info.. even if u masturbate / wank a lot - the sperm goes thinner - not necessary to have penetrative sex.