Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Toys (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Playskool PipeWorks Toy (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=124326)

• Aug 30, 2007, 09:58 AM
    morano
    Playskool PipeWorks Toy
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a Playskool PipeWorks system.
    I have tried eBay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price
    If anyone has another one available.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Sep 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
    englebert4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by morano
    I have tried ebay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price
    if anyone has another one available.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello there~

Just wanted you to know that we're getting ready to put Playskool Pipeworks (180+)on Ebay on Sunday night (9/9/07). So, be watching for it. Englebert4
  • Sep 18, 2007, 06:41 PM
    englebert4
    Hi Morano!

As it turns out, we didn't get our Pipeworks listed on eBay on 9/9/07, but we did put them on this Sunday (9/16/07) if you're still looking for some. Englebert4
  • Sep 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
    aurora_nsh
    Quote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mirano,

I own a Playskool Pipeworks set ; and more specifically -SuperWheels Set 4000 , in good condition and complete with instruction manual (although the latter is slightly weathered).

Are you still interested , and any asking price to start?

Aurora
  • Sep 27, 2007, 02:04 PM
    kimgguernsey
    Quote:

Thanks in advance.

I have a large collection of Playskool Pipeworks but the problem may be that we live in Guernsey in the English Channel Islands. I am not sure how much the collection weighs or the size of it packaged, but if you are further interested please contact me.

Regards

Kim
  • Nov 15, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Chris46
    Quote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi
    Did you get your Pipeworks? I have just seen your ad and have a box full that I need to dispose of.
  • Dec 6, 2007, 01:52 PM
    prncss0616
    Hi Chris,

I am also looking for pipeworks for a fair asking price. I played with this toy as a kid and my brother and I had so much fun creating our own "forts". I want my kids to be able to do the same thing. Please contact me and maybe I can take them off your hands for you!
  • Dec 20, 2007, 04:43 PM
    CTrevino
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris46
    Hi
    Did you get your Pipeworks? I have just seen your ad and have a box full that I need to dispose of.

Hi Chris

Do you still have the pipeworks? If they are what Im thinking they are my grandkids would love them. My kids had similar when they were little and had hours and days of fun building.
  • Jan 6, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Jeanne s
    Hi, I'm also interested in obtaining a pipeworks set. I still have the one my kids used but need more pipes and connectors. If any one has a set or even parts I'd be interested.
    Thanks!
  • Jan 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
    wildale
    Hi - I'm looking for some pipeworks also! My kids used them and now my daughter is looking for some for her son...
    I'm going to contact Playskool also and suggest they start producing them again.
    Thanks, WD
  • Jan 17, 2008, 06:53 PM
    iamsellingone
    I have one listed now on eBay. Will sell it outright for $150 including shipping. Item # is 200193192710 It is the Pipeworks Super Wheels Set 4000 with instructions included. My email is [email protected]
  • Mar 26, 2008, 07:16 AM
    erinshana
    Does anybody have pipeworks that they want to sell? I can't find them anywhere.
  • Mar 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
    djjay007
    I have a set I am looking to sell. It is missing one wrench and the instruction book is missing.
  • Apr 17, 2008, 10:39 PM
    djjay007
    If anyone is looking for more info on a set for sale please call 414-778-1292
  • Jun 17, 2008, 11:34 AM
    michelecooper
    I am also looking for pipeworks - I have some pieces but would like to get a complete set for my classroom - great hands on science toys for structures and simple machines - my students love them - any tips would be greatly appreciated!
  • Jul 30, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Tiredbutcontent
    When my boys were younger I purchased three or four sets of these and still have them. My youngest, 13 years old, and my grandson, 9, have been playing with them. I am new to this so not sure how to answer but would be willing to sell some of the sets.
    Live in Spotsylvania, Va.
  • Sep 14, 2008, 10:29 PM
    403faithhazell
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora_nsh
    Hi Mirano,

I own a Playskool Pipeworks set ; and more specifically -SuperWheels Set 4000 , in good condition and complete with instruction manual (although the latter is slightly weathered).

Aurora

Hi, I have no idea if this is how I use this site or if I will be able to get back on here but do you still have your pipeworks for sale? I would love to buy some. My email address is [email protected] if you can email me if I can't get back here. Thanks.
  • Oct 4, 2008, 06:58 PM
    grandmajoan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora_nsh View Post
    Hi Mirano,

Aurora

I am also looking for a pipeworks set for my grandson. I didn't realize so many other people were also looking. If anyone still has one please let me know. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
  • Oct 30, 2008, 04:33 PM
    adamiam
    Are those Pipeworks still available??
  • Oct 30, 2008, 05:58 PM
    grandmajoan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris46 View Post
    Hi

I did get a small set but would like more if you still have them. How much do you want for them?

Joan