Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Death & Dying (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   I want to die? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=513120)

• Oct 3, 2010, 08:35 AM
    jaihere
    I want to die?
    I am 32 years old man and I decided to die by some accident or by jumping from the rooftop. I don't want to mention but I am really upset with my boss, working environment, and I tried to get some other job but the person he interviewed me is an american and didn't selected me but I tried again and again and finally they told me we don't want you. In my present company the life is in denger every moment, and they don't provide medical insurance, annual ticket or any facility, if you late they will shout, if you want to go for short leave and you late if only one day they will terminate you, as I saw many people terminated due to this reason, if I will continue this job I can't feed my family, and whatever I am earning its not enough but I am fighting now no more fight its better to die? I donno whether I am right or wrong but there are many more reasons and many people don't like me, they always try to insult me, they always ingnore me, I hate with my image, I don't know what to do...
  • Oct 3, 2010, 09:16 AM
    JudyKayTee

Where are you? What Country?
  • Oct 3, 2010, 09:26 AM
    jaihere
    Dubai uae
  • Oct 3, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Karint25
    Seriously? Making a permanent solution to a temporary problem is the wrong decision. You have a family now, killing yourself will leave a legacy of sadness for your wife and children, they will NEVER get over it. Patterns will repeat themselves, think of your children making this decision when they reach your age. In life you create your destiny, life does not just happen. You can either make things happen, wait for things to happen or wonder what the hell happened. Tell your boss and superiors to stuff up their *** and create the life you and your family deserve. Remember, you are wonderful and loved!
  • Oct 3, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Enigma1999

WARNING, THIS IS HARSH.

Surely this can't be the only job out there.

I'm sorry to be so blunt here, but I'm finding it very hard to have any sympathy for you. Frankly I find your words to be very selfish.

The fact that you would KILL yourself because of a hard time that you are going through, just sickens me. Why do I feel so strongly about this? Because you have a wife and children. Think of what this will do to your family. Think of what your kids will have to endure for the rest of their lives. This will only show them that QUITTING is the only way.

You think you have it bad? PFFT there are so many people who really have it worse. And every day they wake up and take on the world. Some people work two, three jobs to make ends meet.

This too shall pass.

Please really think about this. Think of the children. I am sure you love your family very much. Please, when ever you feel this doubt, look at your beautiful family.
  • Oct 3, 2010, 11:27 AM
    Fr_Chuck

And killing yourself will really be good for the family, how silly.
    Next so it is hard to find a job, keep looking, after you are turned down after a 100 interviews then you get upset, and decide perhaps to go back to night school, or corespondence school and get a better education for a better job.
  • Oct 3, 2010, 12:48 PM
    JudyKayTee

One of my best friends killed herself some years ago. Her two children have grown up and become adults with that stigma hanging around their necks. To this day her son (who was 7) thinks it was somehow his fault because he was "bad."

Killing yourself is a very selfish decision.

On the other hand - times are tough. I have read of people applying for hundreds of jobs in order to get an interview. You are not in a special category. I also wouldn't blame "Americans" for not hiring you - sounds like no one else is, either.

And I run a business - if you are late for work more than once, I'll probably shout at you, too.