Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Mortgages (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Not a Question but Answers for YOU ! (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=3101)

• Apr 19, 2003, 08:15 AM
    Patrick_McCoy
    Not a Question but Answers for YOU !
    I am a Mortgage Banker and am willing to answer all questions for the group. For personal answers, My name is Patrick M McCoy and my e-mail is [email protected]. I am in Pennsylvania and I can get people Financing in almost all of the United States.
  • May 29, 2004, 07:59 AM
    singlecell
    Not a Question but Answers for YOU !
    Hi Patrick

I have a question for you. We went to refinance and were told by a lender that our credit showed we hadn't made a payment to our mortgage for all of 2003. I called our mortgage company and they acknowledged that we had made perfect payments but were told, get this: "We didn't feel it was necessary to update your credit with the perfect payments for 2003".

We had been turned down and after yelling and threatening them with the attourney general they updated our credit reports. We are now refinancing and getting away from the horrible company, but do we still have any recourse? Is there a BBB for mortgage companies that we can complain to? This company was horrible to deal with and I want to let someone know about it.
  • Sep 23, 2007, 03:13 PM
    srhelm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick_McCoy
    I am a Mortgage Banker and am willing to answer all questions for the group. For personal answers, My name is Patrick M McCoy and my e-mail is [email protected]. I am in Pennsylvania and I can get people Financing in almost all of the United States.

Hi Patrick! Ihave been to court for unlawful detainer due to the home I've lived in for the past 6 years being foreclosed on due to my landlords negligence in paying the mortgage. The unsympathetic mortgage company shut down any request I made to stay here more than 30 days. However, that time has lapsed and still no sign from the mortgage company. I am trying to relocate but still am occupying the property. Is unlawful detainer as good as an eviction or will they have to go through the eviction process as well if I am not out when they do decide to come around? srhelm
  • Sep 23, 2007, 04:41 PM
    pelts
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick_McCoy

Hello
    We signed an 8 month contract for deed with a buyer. His contract expired he would not sign a renew contract with us. We tried to help him obtain financing with us bank and different banks and mortgage companys. They always asked for a signed contract in order to give him credit. He would not sign a renewal contract. He continued to pay us and we used the money. It has been a total of 2 years. He still does not have the mortgage loan. We must pay our creditors they money we own them. The only way we can do it is sell the property and get our money out. The potential buyer is still in the proerty and will not sign a sales contract and will not move. What should we do?
    Thanks,
    Barbara Pelts.
    [email protected]