Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   P 741 faucet (

  • Jan 11, 2010, 06:18 PM
    P 741 faucet
    I have a Moen kitchen faucet with one arm and it has a part that is clearly not functioning correctly as it sprays water out the side like it is sprinkling rain. It is the filter part on the wand. It screws out and says KK (with a square around that) P 741, a vertical line, A NF (with a circle around the NF,) N-type symbol, AIRFORCE. Can that part be replaced by itself or will I have to replace the entire wand? How do I find out what model my faucet is? It is about 5 years old. Thanks.
  • Jan 11, 2010, 06:52 PM

    Is the thing that you are calling the wand the part that the water mormally comes out of when you turn the faucet on? If so this part that you are asking about can be reploaced . It is called the areator and can be bought at any hardware store. Take your old one with you because they come in different kinds.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 06:29 AM
    That's exactly what I was referring to. So the part that screws out is called the aerator? That seems easy enough. Thanks for the help.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28 PM.