Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Other Law (
-   -   Motion to release funds (

  • Jul 23, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Motion to release funds
    Lorain County Ohio. I need to file a Motion to Release Funds and an Order for the Judge to sign directing the Clerk to release the funds. This is for unclaimed money and is being held in my name by court order. Does anyone have the wording/format for these documents?
  • Jul 23, 2010, 08:36 PM

    Civil court or criminal court ? Why is it being held ? Where did the money come from ?

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:36 AM.