Hi, I have just noticed a small, soft pea-like sized lump under my foreskin. I only noticed this for the first time yesterday and it is causing me some concern. It is at the right side of my penis, just underneath the head, behind my foreskin. It is not sore but is noticeable, more so when I have an erection. Could anyone tell me what this may be or how itt might be caused?