Muslimah4ever's Avatar
    Muslimah4ever Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

#1

Jan 11, 2011, 07:24 PM
    How can I find a solution to this black magic problem?
    As-Salamu Alaykum,
    I live in the UK. I'm 17. My family has been suffering from black magic not possession, which has been done repeatedly for 10/11 years since the year 2000. When I was 7 years old me, my mum, older sister and older brother lived with my step-dad who is a black magician and him and his family have been practicing black magic all their life. He used to mix things in food and drink and our minds were controlled. My mum became ill and had thyroid problems. I used to get abused and hit by the black magician - I was the only child who was hit physically by him. And we had many problems during that time. He stole our items, clothing, hair, photos and many other things. Since the last three years the black magic has become worse, as the symptoms increased. In 2008/January 2009 I experienced weight loss due to loss of appetite (for 1/2 I couldn't eat or consume anything because I didn't feel hungry), vitamin deficiencies, hair loss, etc. At that time we were not aware that the black magic was the cause.
    In 2000/2001 my mum was pregnant and my step baby sister was born she was premature and she died. I think she died because the worst black magicians don't have children and cant.
    From October 2008- 2009 I used to have mood swings and I used to isolate myself in my room. In July/August 2009 I had a bad dream from shaytan and since then I had fear in my heart and I felt someone was around me. I started praying more and making more du'a etc. The fear went away. During the past years people have gone against for no reason. In september/october 2009, during the night I felt a my foot lifting I was interrrupted during my sleep because of jinn. In January 2010 I lost interest in studies. I couldn't concentrate for a whole month. In march I was attacked by jinn again and many other times I felt pressure on me. During may/june/july/august 2010 I had sleeping problems and I was unable to sleep properly. I had exams during that period. I had this weird feeling like I was dizzy but in slow motion (hard to explain). A different time I felt my head spinning and extreme dizziness. From October 2007 - July 2010 my mind was controlled my mood was low so I was unhappy and uncomfortable. My thoughts were depressing. I don't feel comfortable at school, but I want to strive and get into a good career insha Allah. I am interested in studying whenever I used to work hard and study well for certain exams or tests I feel a mental block. I feel tightness sometimes on cetain areas of my body like toes but I then read 4 quls and ayat ul kursi and blow on the area or apply rukyah/recited water. I experienced inner turmoil.
    From midjuly-August 2010, me and my mum prayed excessively day and night by reading Qur'an duroods, certain surahs and making du'a a lot. My iman increased. During that time me and my mum could feel pins or needles being injected on our bodies. The needles occurred at that time which were slightly painful, but we could feel the pins (they were painless). We went to the mosque and was advised by an imam to recite durood sharif surah nas etc on water and we used it for drinking and applying on painful areas and/or areas of the body affected by injection of pins due to the black magician/s using voodoo dolls. The black magician (step-dad) has a family in pakistan who also practice balck magic his sisters brothers and other family members practice it and do it on my family. The pins and needles reduced over time however noawadays I still feel some pins being injected they are not painful and they target certain areas of my body.
    My older brother who is 23 lost interest in religion for several years now. He used to recite the Qur'an but now he never does. His diet is bad, he feels more depressed, frustrated and he has no desire to live. He thinks he has a mental disorder but when was frustrated and upset/angry blackmagic/evil jinn was involved. He fell in love with a hindu girl who controls him. I think he is under a black magic love spell. He left his education due to black magic and since the last three years he has been keeping a distance from his friends which makes him feel unhappy and lonely. He moved out of the house in 2009 to live with the girl for a year he came back at the beginning of 2010 for 5/6 months and then bought a house and got married to her. The girl takes advantage of him with negative intentions and is also part of the balck magic situation. His situation is bad because he doesn't pray. His and our mental peace was destroyed and inner turmoil arose. He/we were unable to succeed in life. Due to the balck magic misunderstandings and arguments were created between my brother and sister, who is 18/19 years old. This caused them to drift apart. Black magic was done to break up our family.
    My sister was unable to find a Part-time job for a long time, but now she works long hours. In the past few months I noticed that there has been a negative impact on my financial situation, which is deteriorating and worsening. My money is diminishing. I am victim of fraud because lots of money was stolen from my bank account. I never experienced this before but since August 2010 it has gotten worse and worse. Insha Allah the money will go back to my account soon. I am really worried about my future education. I want to do well and strive in life, but the black magic is making all my effort go in vain.
    Sometimes I feel the bed shaking sometimes when I sit on it. There are jinns in the house - I can feel something around BUT my iman and faith has increased greatly Alhamdulilah and I have become more closer to Allah swt since many months now. My knowledge of islam has increased over the years. I only fear Allah swt. Jinns are weak and I am aware that Allah swt has all the power to do anything. Black magicians worship Shaitan and me and my mum are aware that they practice it more during certain days and also near dark moon/full moon nights. Alhamdulilah I am glad that I have became more closer to Allah swt Insha Allah.
    Me, my mum and sister pray, but me and mum pray more in particular. Me and mum read the Qur'an and different surahs which help to cure black magic such as Surah Yaseen I have recently started reading this in my routine in the morning after fajr salah. I read different surahs like fatiha, my mum reads surah Al buqarah every three days during the three days, we read surah al dukhan before sleeping we read al saffat and many others however we read certain verses sometimes which are mentioned in rukyah. My mum recites rukyah on water. We read manzil daily many duroods and duas. I read tasbih for "la hawla wala quwa ta illah billa" and I also recite "la illaha illaha hu vahtahu lashrika lahu lahul mulku wala hulhamdu wahawwa ala kulli shayin kadeer". I read mroning and night supplications and many other things. I read "la illaha illah anta...." etc and many other effective duas I read first kalima 100 times a day. My shaykh/peer suggested to read you rahmanu/ya raheemu/ya dul jalal walikram and you allah after namaaz to do well in studies. I read astagfirullah 100 times a day and subhanali vabhi hamdihee I read these after namaaz and I recite the lats three quls ayat ul kursu after namaaz in the morning and evening or anytime during the day and rub on my body. Before sleeping I pray and I read last few chapters of surah al baqarah for protection Quls, Ayat ul kursi frequently. I read bismillahillazi la yaduru ismishi... etc. I try to find out more and my information and make du'a to Allah swt to guide me towards the right path. I bought a book on the internet "the sword against black magic and black magicians" with included 2 audio cds which had rukyah since December 1 2010 we play the rukyah audio cds in the home twice a day and listen to it. I also listen to ayat ul kursi for one hour and al baqarah and other surahs when I have time. The book mentioned about treatment using sidr leaves but here in england it is hard to find it do you know where it is available and where I could buy them? I use the ruqyah water to wash myself sometimes every three days is it still effective without the sidr leaves? We splash the rukyah water around the house. We read Al-Mu'awwidhatayn frequently when we can and blow the effect out of our mouths. Sometimes I feel abit dizzy and also sometimes after praying. In the front garden my mum noticed holes have been made beneath the grass and soil has been dug out we notcied this a few months ago and suspected the black magician. I think a evil talisman/taweez is hidden somewhere might be the attic, or buried in the back or front garden. I eat 3 or 7 dates from saudi arabia in the morning at times. I apply black seed oil/oil olive with rukyah recited on them and apply it on my body. I don't fear jinn but as this house and family is affected by sihr/balck magic I feel evil jinns are present around me and maybe spying they were sent by the sahr/black magician. And sometimes I hear like an eerie sound near ear that something is present I'm not possessed by jinn but when I'm sleeping sometimes some air is felt against skin. How do I get rid of it? I think the major problem right now is the jinn in the house because this causes the negative effects. How do we get rid of the evil jinn from our house? I read bismillah when I start anything. Please advise me on anything if possible any kind of advice for my whole situation. I want to thank you for taking your time to read these words. I want to apologize for writing a very long message. Jazakhallah khair. Please reply. Thank you.
    As Salamu Alaikum
    Allah Hafiz
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,277, Reputation: 7690

#2

Jan 11, 2011, 07:43 PM

Black magic can only effect you if you allow it. Once you deny its power over you, it can not bother you again.
    Unless they are using natural things, poisons,

If you think the evil is controlling you it will, if you think evil powers are making all of the bad things happen, you will see evil in everything.

Bad things happen to us, regardless of evil powers. You are starting to see evil behind every bush or corner.

Please get some other help, to control your obsession on this magic power. The only control they have is what you allow them to have.
    immy22's Avatar
    immy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

#3

Feb 10, 2011, 07:08 AM
    AOA,I read all of story and I want you to contact in london there is a center of our sheikh our sheikh sab is in pakistan but tere centers of getting wazaif for different problems or if some 1 wants to be close to Allah swta and Nabi sawm... you will get the best possible solution which will be very quick easy and forever inshAllah... they will not charge anything from people and when you will go there you will see it is only for helping umma of Nabi sawm.
    My e mail is {removed}
    sunray111777's Avatar
    sunray111777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

#4

Feb 20, 2011, 08:16 PM
    As. Very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Inshaallah there is an end to this torment. Please do not just go to anyone that offer you quick solutions or free services. You need ruqya and further advice. I was told magicians will keep sending regardless of howmuch you get rid. Bcoz you have to find the taweez hidden . Magic doesn't fight magic. Never give your personal details mothers name clothing photos to anyone. Any talib any abdullah from Leeds can help gt his numb from lumblane, or imam arshad at ahlul hadeeth masjid bradford. Everything else you do and say seems the right way . Increase taqwa. Prey tahajjud
    And seek for the whereabouts of the source by making heavy dua. Throw in the river anything suspicious gifts etc ent trust anyone in your BMW. Put up cameras if you have to. Keep away protect yourself from Ur step dad. Give sadaka. I'll make dua for you Ia.
    sunray111777's Avatar
    sunray111777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

#5

Feb 20, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Sorry made a few typo errors. Abu abdullah/talib . BMW wad supp to b home.
    knightrider007's Avatar
    knightrider007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#6

May 2, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Assalaam'aleykum

Dear brother I just read your post. Wow, you have been put through a lot.

Prevention is always better than cure. We muslims neglect things before it becomes too late.

The bottom line: Allah (swt) knows what you are suffering from. As nothing happens against His will. If I was you, I'd do some charitable act (i.e. remove a danger from the road) with the intention that you are doing it whole heartedly for Allahs sake alone. Send darood on Mohammed (pbuh) and do zikr of Allahs names (any name, any amount of time).. Then wake up for tahajjud (again with correct intention) and cry your eyes out. Plead with Allah (swt) in dua and prayer and ask for 'forgiveness of your sins' and ask Him to remove all harm. Remind Allah (swt) of your charitable acts (dont forget, He (swt) already knows of your acts) and ask for His mercy.. Do something brother just to please Allah (swt)... anything... small / big don't matter. As long as its for Allahs sake alone. And He inshallah will remove the harms that have or that are affecting you and your family.

Im no scholar.. I just like to bring things down to bottom line. :-)

Remember no one could have done jadoo to you oR any member of your family without Allahs knowledge. And only He has the power to cure.. as His is control over everything.

The other thing... it is also true, that the more you think something is done the more it will affect you both physically and emotionally. Dua is your tool bro. Use it. :) --- learn beautifull duas and ask Allah to cure you as His cure is the only cure that leaves no disease.

Again I'm not a scholar, but have experienced certain things myself which Allah has cured for me.

Try your level best and know that Allah (swt) doesn't burden any soul more than it can cope /deal with. Seek the answer to your problems from Allah (swt) directly. Put your entire trust in Him alone and watch how He (swt) cures you. :-)

Also, you or your mother should do istekhara and ask Allah directly for the cure. Remember He (swt) is tooooo great to let you down. When you start trusting Allah, He (swt) sends His mercy and His cure. It don't matter what type of magic it is or who done it.. when you get Allah on your side.. You are the winner, as Allah (swt) is unmatchable. Ask Him for His pardon. And remember once your cured by Him inshallah... "Prevention is better than cure"

I wish you success and that Allah protects you and your dear ones. Ameen.

Bro, we love Allah (swt) and He loves us. He won't put you through anything you can't handle. Be patient and open your mind up to learning and helping others.

Allah is the King of Kings, His is power over all things. He knows the seen and the unseen. He knows the past; present and future. His is this earth and all her contents.. the heavons are His and everything within.. He is the All-Mighty... All forgiving. Trust Allah and watch how your problems evaporate. :-)

Take care
    Salaamz.

p.s. this answer is not from any specific book or source. Its my opinion. Best thing is consulting Allah (swt) and asking Him to cure you or show you the cure using istekhara brother.
    Muslimah4ever's Avatar
    Muslimah4ever Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

#7

Jun 8, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Comment on sunray111777's post
    JazakhaAllah Khair, thanks. :)
    Muslimah4ever's Avatar
    Muslimah4ever Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

#8

Jun 8, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Comment on knightrider007's post
    JazakhaAllah Khair, brother.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Alhamdulilah things are getting better, but I just need to maintain good imaan, have faith in Allah swt and keep away from sins.
    Yeh we give sadaqah last week.
    InshaAllah, I hope things get better. I know someone else who I think is affected but in a worse stage. Also, I think it's a good idea to help other muslims to overcome their problems if they have experienced something similar. And thank you for doing that.
    By the way I'm a girl. :)
    saadmemon's Avatar
    saadmemon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

#9

Aug 23, 2011, 04:06 AM
    Recite This Verse REgularly And Keep Faith In Allah and soon you see help coming from Allah.

Laqad jaakum rasoolun min anfusikum AAazeezun AAalayhi ma AAanittum hareesun AAalaykum bialmu/mineena raoofun raheem.

Now hath come unto you
    An Apostle from amongst
    Yourselves: it grieves him
    That ye should perish:
    Ardently anxious is he
    Over you: to the Believers
    Is he most kind and merciful.

I have been to all this so I know how it feels and what is your mental position.

I do have ruqya and I have cured myself with ruqya .
    If possible post your copy of ruqya on yousendit and send me the link . So I know if any more verses is to be added .
    Please do listen to ruqya more than 3 times a day with you whole family . In you house with loud volume

Do let me know about your health and you mental status . Hope I could be of help .
    dzinerart's Avatar
    dzinerart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#10

Sep 6, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Please visit this site to remove Black magic ,here is all dua for removing black magic :- http://www.duas.org/magic.htm
    aboobakar's Avatar
    aboobakar Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

#11

Sep 18, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Read falaq nas surah together and u will win the world
    shila2468's Avatar
    shila2468 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#12

Sep 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Hi I am also suffering from blackmajic its ruining my life things have gone so bad I always think of ways of ending my life I know its haram I can't help the way I am thinking I read the quran nothing is helping I look at my daughter and that is the reason why I'm still alive. Please someone help me if anyone knows any genuine pir sab please email me Asmabegum666@yahoo.com
    samsammy's Avatar
    samsammy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#13

Nov 21, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Wow, up until now I thought I was the only one going through this sort of thing. When you started to talk about how it has affected your studies, and the impact it had on you, I felt like you were speaking for me. The part about feeling needles piercing your body, or the headaches, or lack of sleep; I felt like you were telling my story. Up until now no body has understood the frustration and helplessness I have going thorough. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle, and the only thing I am doing is delaying the moment I will pack it up and just walk away. Thanks for the post.
    aisha786's Avatar
    aisha786 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

#14

Nov 30, 2011, 02:55 AM
    Please sister don't loose hope you on right path. Download jalai mokelat recitation and leave it on all night so evey can hear it I promise you will see the diffrence. You can Google it.and read 300 time surah falaq after every salah if you can't then you can down load that and leave it on and must drink that water in fact everyone can drink it. I hope that help. Xxxx
    aisha786's Avatar
    aisha786 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

#15

Nov 30, 2011, 03:01 AM
    Sorry just need to ad this that jalai mokelat recitation is very powerful but please do not repeat it back ,just play it xxx
    shila2468's Avatar
    shila2468 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#16

Dec 20, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Hi I heard if you had ruqiya done on you and get rid of any jinns inside you, you would get better is that true did anyone had this done
    s77aad's Avatar
    s77aad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#17

Dec 27, 2011, 05:12 PM

Dua'a to combat Black Magic

>> An Islamic View on Magic | Magic a Greater Sin | Sorcery,Islamic concept & duas -PET book<<

>> Dua Sabasab as taught by Imam for protection against Magic <<

Protection from enemies | Evil Repelling Prayers from Baqiyatus salehat

1.Imam Ali Ibn abi Talib said : Whoso keep the following du-a'a written on skin of a deer, shall remain safe from the influence of any magic.

BISMILLAAHI WA BILLAAHI BISMILLAAHI WA MAA SHAAA-ALLAAHU BISMILLAAHI WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH QAALA MOOSAA MAA JI-TUM BIHIS SIH'R INNALLAAHA SAYUBT'ILUH INNALLAAHA LAA YUS'LIH'U A'MALAL MUFSIDEEN FAWAQA-A'L H'AQQU WA BAT'ALA MAA KANOO YA'-MALOON FAGHULIBOO HUNAA LIKA WANQALABOO S'AAGHIREEN

[In the name of Allah and with Allah: in the name of Allah-that which Allah wills (takes place); in the name of Allah- there is no power nor strength save with Allah. Musa said : What you have brought is sorcery; verily Allah will soon make it vain: verily Allah does not put in order the work of the mischief-makers.
    Thus the truth was established, and what they were doing was made vain.So there and then (Firawn and his enchanters) were defeated and made to look small, humiliated]

2.Recite the following du-a'a to cure headache and remove the evil effects of black magic When recited for headache blow the breach on the forehead after recitation.

A-O'OD'U BI-I'ZZATILLAAHI WA QUDRATILLAAHI WA QUWWATILLAAHI WA A'Z'MATILLAAHI WA BURHAANILLLAAHI WA SULT'AANILLAAHI WA KANAFILLAAHI WA JAWAARILLAAHI WA AMAANILLAAHI WA H'IRZILLAAHI WA S'UN-ILLAAHI WA KIBRIYAA-ILLAAHI WA NAZ'ARILLAAHI WA BAHAA-ILLAAHI WA JALAALILLAAHI WA KAMAALILLAAHI WA JAMAALILLAAHI LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAHU MUH'AMMADUN RASOOLULLAAHI MIN SHARRI MA AJIDU

[I take refuge (to seek protection from the evil threatening me) with the might of Allah, the power of Allah, the strength of Allah, the greatness of Allah, the demonstration of Allah, the sovereignty of Allah, the assistance of Allah, the security of Allah, the amnesty of Allah, the shield of Allah, the kindness of Allah, the pride of Allah, the attention of Allah, the beauty of Allah, the grandeur of Allah, the perfection of Allah-there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah]

3.Recite the following dua'a to remain safe from the evil of shaytan, genie, and wicked person.

LAA ILAAHA ILLAA HUWA A'LAYHI TAWAKKALTU WA HUWA RABBUL A'RSHIL A'Z'EEM MAA SHAA-ALLAAHU KAANA WA MAA LAM YASHAA LAM YAKUN ASHHADU ANNALLAAHA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER WA ANNALLAAHA QAD AH'AAT'A BIKULLI SHAY-IN ILMAA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA MIN SHARRI NAFSEE WA MIN SHARRI KULLI DAABBATIN ANTA AAKHID'UM BINAAS'IYATIHAA INNA RABBEE A'LAA S'IRAAT'IM MUSTAQEEM

[There is no god save He. I rely on Him. He is the Lord of the great a'rsh. What He wills takes place; and what He does not will does not take place. I bear witness that, verily, Allah, has power over all things: and, verily, Allah encompasses every thing in (His) knowledge, O my Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil inside me and from the evil of every creature whom You seizes with its forelock. Verily my lord is on the right path]

4.The Holy Prophet said : To keep the devils at bay and to destroy the effects of magic recite verses 54 to 56 of Al Araf.

INNA RABBAKUMULLAAHUL LAD'EE KHALAQAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ'A FEE SITTATI AYYAAMIN THUMAS-TAWAA A'LAL A'RSH YUGHSHIL LAYLAN NAHAARA YAT'LUBUHOO H'ATHEETHAW WASH SHAMSA WAL QAMARA WAN NAJOOMA MUSAKHKHARAATIM BI AMRIH ALAA LAHUL KHALQU WAL AMR

TABAARAKALLAAHU RABBUL A'ALAMEEN UD-O'O RABBAKUM TAZ'ARRU-A'W WA KHUFYAH INNAHOO LAA YUH'IBBUL MU'TADEEN WA LAA TUFSIDOO FIL ARZ'I BA-DA IS'LAAH'IHAA WAD-O-OHU KHAWFAW WA T'AMA-A'A INNA RAH'MATALLAAHI QAREEBUM MINAL MUH'SINEEN

[Verily your Lord is Allah who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then established Himself on the throne. He draws the night as a veil over the day, which pursues it incessantly; and made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient to His command. Verily, His is the creation and the command. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Call on your Lord humbly and in secret. Verily Allah does not love the transgressors. And do not make mischief in the earth after it has been reformed; and call on Him fearing (His wrath) and longing (his mercy). Verily the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good]

5.Recite verse 35 of al Qasas 7 times after the salat of tahajjud to destroy the effects of witchcraft

QAALA SANASHUDDU A'Z'UDAKA BI-AKHEEKA WA NAJ-A'LU LAKUMAA SULT'AANAN FALAA YAS'ILOONA ILAYKUMAA BI-AAYAATINAAA ANTUMAA WA MANIT TABA-A'KUMAL GHAALIBOON

[(Allah) said : "We will strengthen your arm with your brother and we will give you such authority that they will not be able to touch and of you. With our signs, both of you and your followers shall certainly triumph"]

6.A scholar of Najaf al Ashraf, well versed in ilm jafr (the art of making amulets or charms said to originate with Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq, based upon art of divining from certain characters written by Imam Ali ibn abi Talib upon a camel's skin which contains all events, past, present and future) had advised the parents of an insane boy to recite the following du-a'a to remove the effects of witchcraft. They did as advised and their son was fully cured. This du'a' according to the scholar, is also a sure safeguard against witchcraft and sorcery:

ALLAAHUMMA RABBI MOOSAA WA KHAAS'S AHOO BIKALAAMIHEE WA HAAZIMA MAN KAADAHOO BISH'RIHEE BI-A'S'AAHU WA MU-E'EDAHAA BA'DAL A'WDI THU'BAANAN WA MUFSIDA A'MALIS SAAH'IREENA WA MUBT'ILA KAYDI AHLIL FASAADI MAN KAADANEE BISIH'RIN AW BIZ'URRIN A'MADAN AW GHAYRA A'MADIN A'LAMUHOO AW LAA A'LAMUHOO AKHAAFUHOO AW LAA AKHAAFUHOO FAQ-TA'MIN ASBAABIS SAMAAWAATI A'MALAHOO H'ATTAA TURIJ-A'HOO A'NNEE GHAYRA NAAFID'IN WA LAA Z'AARRIN LEE WA LAA SHAMMATIN LEE INNEE ADRA-U BI-A'Z'MATIKA FEE NUH'OORIL A'-DAA-I FAKUN LEE MINHUM MUDAAFI-A'N AH'SANA MUDAAFA-ATAN WA ATAMMAHAA YAA KAREEM

[O my Allah - the Lord of Musa, when He particularly selected to honour him with His spoken words. He routed those who teased Musa with their (tricks of) magic, with the help of his rod (granted to Musa by Allah) . He transformed (the rod) into a serpent. And again brought it back to its original state, after it destroyed the work of the magicians and rendered ineffective the deceit of the mischief makers - whosoever tries to harm me with magic or affliction, intentionally or unintentionally, whether I know about it or not, whether it frightens me or not, cut off his (evil) designs with the help of divine medium, so that it does not reach me and never carried out to hurt me or terrorize me. Verily, I ward off, with the help of your greatness, the threats of my enemies. So protect me with the best protection and make it thoroughly effective. O liberal giver]

7.(I) To render null and void the intensity and evil effects of any kind of witchcraft and evil eye recite 121 times the last part of verse 87 of al Anbiya, after Fajr salat for 40 days.

Recite salawat 15 times then say : LAA ILAAHA ILLAAA ANTA SUBH'AANAKA INNEE KUNTU MINAZ'Z AALIMEEN

(ii) To over come any apparently impossible to manage difficulty recite the above noted verse as directed in (I) and also 730 times after praying a 2 rak-at salat after midnight with the following acts of self-discipline.

a. Do not eat animal meat
    b. Eat any halaal (lawful) food purchased by halal (lawfully earned) money
    c.Give alms to the poor.

To render null and void the evil effects of an evil eye recite the following du-a'a

BISMISLLAAHI ARQEEKA/ARQEEKI MIN KULLI SHAY-IN YOO-D'EEKA/YOO - D'EEKI MIN KULLI SHAY-IN WA A'YNIN WA NAFSIN WA H'AASIDIN ALLAAHU YASHFEEKA / YASHFEEKI BISMILLAAHI ARQEEKA / ARQEEKI ALLAAHU AKBARU WA JALLA JALAALUHOO

(Note: Say 'Ka" if the person, for whom you are praying, is a male or "Ki" if female.
    [In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) from every thing that pains you, from every thing and the (evil) eye, self-indulgence and the jealous. In the name of Allah I give you in protection (of Allah) Allah is the greatest, and His might is the mightiest]

8.Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al Abidin said : Recite the following du'a'a with raised hands to remain safe from these (jinn or men) who are planning to harm you.

BISMILLAAHI WA BILLAAHI WA MINALLAAHI WA ILALLAAHI WA FEE SABEELILLAAHI ALLAHUMMA LAKA ASLAMTU NAFSEE WA ILAYKA WAJJAHTU WAJHEE WA ILAYKA FAWWAZ'TU AMREE WAH'FIZ'NEE BIH'IFZ'IL BEEMAANI MIN BAYNI YADAYYA WA MIN KHALFEE WA A'N YAMEENEE WA A'N SHIMAALEE WA MIN FAWQEE WA MIN TAH'TEE WAD-FA A'NNEE BIH'AWLIKA WA QUWWATIKA FA-INNAHOO LAA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAHIL A'LIYYIL A'ZEEM

[In the name of Allah, with Allah, from Allah, unto Allah, and in the way of Allah; O Allah, I surrender myself to You, I direct myself towards You, I entrust my affairs to You, so keep me safe, with the preservation of belief, from in front of me, from behind me, from my right side, from my left side, from above me, from below me, and repel (evil) from me with Your strength and power, because, verily, there is no strength and no power save with Allah, the high, the great]

9.The Holy Prophet said : If jinn throw stones at your home, take one of the stones and recite the following du a'a. Inshallah the jinn will go away :

H'ASBIYALLAAHU WA KAFAA SAMI-A'LLAAHU LIMAN DA-A'A LAYSA WARAA - A'LLAAHI MUNTAHAA
    [Allah is sufficient and satisfying for me. Allah hears (the call of) whosoever calls (Him). There is no one (and nothing) as the ultimate save Allah]
    10. It is written in Kanzul Maknun that the blood of man can be congealed by sorcery, so as to render him incapable of sleeping with any woman.

Do the following a'mal to repel the evil. Boil 3 eggs of hen, and remove their shells

(I) write verse 71 of al Khaf with saffron on the egg and give it to the man to eat it.
    FANT'ALAAQAA H'ATTAAA ID'AA RAKIBAA FIS SAFEENATI KHARAQAHAA QAALA A-KHARAQTAHAA LITUGHRIQA AHLAHAA LAQAD JI-TA SHAY-IN IMRAA

[Then they went their way till they embarked in a boat in which he made a hole (and Musa) said; you have made a hole in it to down its passengers. Verily you have done a strange thing]

(ii) Write verse 30 of al Anbiya with saffron on the second egg and give it to the man to eat it.

AWALAM YARALLAD'EENA KAFAROOO ANNAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ'A KAANATAA RATQAN FAFATAQNAAHUMAA WA JA-A'LNAA MINAL MAAA-I KULLA SHAY-IN H'AYY AFALAA YOOMINOON

[Have not those who disbelieve seen that the heavens and the earth were closed up, and that We clove them as under? Out of water we made all things alive. Will they not then believe.]

(iii) Write verse 29 of al Fath with saffron on the third egg and give it to the man to eat it.

MUH'AMMADUR RASOOLULLAAH WALLAD'EENA MA-A'HOOD ASHIDDAAA-U A'LAL KUFFAARI RUH'AMAA-U BAYNAHUM TARAAHUM RUKKA-A'N SUJJADAY YABTAGHOONA FAZ'LAM MINALLAAHI WA RIZ'WAANA SEEMAAHUM FEE WUJOOHIHIM MIN ATHARIS SUJOOD

D'AALIKA MATHALUHUM FIT TAWRAATI WA MATHALUHUM FIL INJEEL FAZAR-I'N AKHRAJA SHAT AHOO FA-AAZARAHOO FASTGHLAZ'A FASTAWAA A'LAA SOOQIHEE YU'JIBUZ ZURRAA-A LIYAGHEEZ'A BIHIMUL KUFFAAR WA-A'DALLAAHUL LAD'EENA AAMANOO WA A'MILUS S'AALIH'AATI MINHUM MAGHFIRATAW WA AJRAN A'Z'EEMAA

[Muhammad is the messenger of Allah: and those who are with him are severe against infidels but compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, seeking His grace and pleasure. Their mark is on their faces (foreheads) from the effect of prostrations. Their description in the Tawrat, and their description in the Injil, is like a seed that sends out a stalk, then strengthens it, and it becomes stout and rises firm on its stem, delighting the sowers, in order to fill the disbelievers with rage. Allah has promised those who believe and do good deeds forgiveness and a great recompense.]

OR

(I) Write verse 47 of Ad'D'ariyat on an olive leaf and let the man eat it
    WAS SAMAAA-A BANAYNAAHAA BI-AYDIW WA INAA LAMOOSI-O'ON

[We built the heavens with might, and verily We are the Lord of power and expanse

(ii) Write verse 48 of ad' D'ariyat on another olive leaf and his wife should eat it
    WAL ARZ'A FARASHNAAHAA FANI'-MAL MAAHIDOON

[We spread the earth (like a carpet) - an excellent spreader (We are)]

write the following prayer on the skin of a deer and keep it on the body. Inshallah, it will protect you from troubles, difficulties and misfortunes.

BISMILLAAHI ASTAR-E'EKA RABBAKA WA A-O'OD'U BIKA BIL WAAH'IDI MIN SHARRI KULLI H'AASIDIN QAA-IMIN AW QAA-I'DIN WA KULLI KHALQIN RAA-IDIN FEE TURUQIL MAWAARI WA AN AA YAZ'URRUKA FEE YA'QZ'ATIN WA LAA MANAAMIN WA LAA FEE Z'A-NIN WA LAA FEE MAQAAMIN MAA ABQAYTIL LAYAALIYA WA AAKHIRAL AYYAAMI YADULLAAHI FAWQA AYDEEHIM WA H'IJAABULLAHI FAWQA A'ADIYATIHIM

[In the name of Allah. I give you in the custody of your Lord; I give you in the protection of He (who will keep you safe) from the evil of whosoever envies you, be he standing or sitting, from (the evil of) every creature lying in wait at the turn of any road, so that he may neither harm you in wakefulness, nor in sleep, nor while walking nor at the destination, as long as nights and days follow each other. The hand of Allah may restrain their hands and the protection of Allah may over power their hostility.]

Recite the following du'a'a
    ALLAAHUMMA INEE AS-ALUKA BIH'AQQI MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUHAMMADIN AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WA AN TUNJIYANEE

Recite the following prayer after every obligatory salat to cure any type of pain or illness
    ILAAHEE KULLAMAA AN-AMTA A'LAYYA NI-MATAN QALLA LAKA I'NDAHAA SHUKREE WA KULLAMAB-TALAYTANEE BI-BALIYYATIN QALLA LAKA I'NDAHAA S'ABREE FAYAA MAN QALLA SHUKREE I'NDA NI'-MATIN FALAM YAH'RIMNEE WA YAA MAN QALLA S'ABREE I'NDA BALIYYATIN FALAM YAKHD'ULNEE WA YAA MAN RAANEE A'LAL MA-A'AS'EE FALAM YAFZ'AH'NEE WA YAA MAN RAANEE A'LAL KHAT'AAYAA FALAM YA'QIBNEE A'LAYHAA S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMADIN WAGHFIR LEE D'ANBEE WASHFINEE MIN MARAZ'EE INNAKA A'LAA KULLI SHAY-IN QADEER

[O my Allah, I beseech You in the name of the rights of Muhammad and the children of Muhammad to send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad and free me (from whatever affliction that has surrounded me)]
    [O my God; when you gave me any bounty, I did not thank you as I should have; whenever You tested me with a trial I did not manage it with the patience I should have.
    O He who did not deprive me of (favour) in spite of my too little thanks. O He who did not withhold assistance in spite of my very deficient self control. O He who saw my wrongdoings yet did not disgrace me: O He who saw my shortcomings yet did not punish me; send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, forgive my sins, cure my diseases; verily, You have power over all things.]

recite the following prayer after every obligatory salat to driver away misfortunes and afflictions.
    YAA H'AYYU YAA QAYYOOM BIRAH'MATIKAS-TAGHEETHU FA-AGHITHNEE WA LAA TAKILNEE ILAA NAFSEE TURFATA A'YNIN ABADAN WA AS'LIH LEE SHAANEE KULLAHOO

[O Ever living, O self-subsisting, I beseech (You) in the name of Your mercy to help me. So help me and do not leave me to myself even for the flash of an eye(without you being with me), and look after properly all my affairs.]

TAWID OF IMAM HASAN BIN ALI

Whosoever recites the following prayer after every obligatory salat, or keeps its written text on the body, inshallah, he, his family and property will remain safe under the divine protection.

U-E'EDU NAFSEE WA D'URRIYYATEE WA AHLA BAYTEE WA MAALEE BIKALIMATILLAAHIT
    TAAAMMATI MIN KULLI SHAYT'AANIN WA HAAMMATIN WA MIN KULLI A'YNIN LAAMMATIN

[I put myself, my children, my family, my property under (Allah's protection ) in the name of Allah's perfected words, from all devils, poisonous animals, and from every evil eye.]

shila2468's Avatar
    shila2468 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#18

Jan 4, 2012, 10:31 AM
    I have been listening to ruqyah in fact had someone do ruqyah on me listening to regular jalait mokelat everything that people have advised me to do but nothing is actually working I need a good pirsab to sort my problem out if anyone knows anyone please get back to me
    sufi.explore's Avatar
    sufi.explore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#19

Jan 16, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Bismilah irahman ni rahim. Salam, are you still facing this problem.If yes which area in uk you live.Its not only jins but also something else that exists but can't not be defined in rational approach.
    Please let me, know if you still feel what you explained.
    Sufi
    shila2468's Avatar
    shila2468 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#20

Jan 17, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Yes I am still suffering if you got any advice please share with me

How to break black magic [ 2 Answers ]

How to break black magic in islam

How to remove black magic [ 3 Answers ]

Some one has done black magic tona totka on me and my family/sab kam me vandha/bina karana beemari rahiti hai/Dabai nahi lagti/ghar me kalessh/wife se ladai rathi hai

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...