r3dback's Avatar
    r3dback Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

#1

May 7, 2015, 11:20 PM
    Trying to find out the meaning of this necklace
    So I found this weird necklace years ago and have no idea what it is supposed to represent I think it's either gothic or satanist but that's only a guess any help would be appreciated

picture of the necklace Link: https://imageshack.us/i/f01X3ZYkj
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

#2

May 8, 2015, 02:56 AM
    It is neither goth or satanistic. It is just a new age design probably fashioned after a props from a game.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,272, Reputation: 7690

#3

May 8, 2015, 04:05 AM
    I agree, not satanic, Again, fashion and pendants do not have to be anything, but the creation of the maker. It reminds me of something I saw in a movie, but I can't place it.

Find the meaning of a passage? [ 1 Answers ]

"The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which the hid is their own foot tacken. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. The wicked shall be turned into hell."

How do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceler [ 8 Answers ]

how do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceleration is not zero a= .3 m/s2 m=15kg