Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Interior Home Improvement (
-   -   Replacement of kitchen sink question (

  • Jun 21, 2018, 10:41 AM
    Replacement of kitchen sink question
    I still have a dual kitchen sink ceramic from many years. I may want to try to change it to a stainless steel sink..
    I was surprised to learn that plumbers do not do this type work. I called two.
    It seems because this current sink has a stainless steel rim all around it and not flush with the cabinet, that only a remodeling contractor does this.
    My maintenance man told me they just need to measure and take the old out and place the other in.
    Although I do know from research some are deeper than others, so they need to take measurements.
    Is this a big job? And do remodeling companies only do this??

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 AM.