jignesh786's Avatar
    jignesh786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Oct 23, 2019, 04:55 AM
    what size of bolt is used for 17mm nuts?
    as I have said in my question what is the proper size of the bolt that can be used for 17mm nuts, and I have some extra so anyone that wants nuts can have them

What size bolt to use on a troy built pony [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the blade on my Troy Built Pony Ride on Mower. My son has lost the bolt, no where in the owners manual can I find the bolt size, can anybody help??

Pulley (1990 Honda civic LX) what size bolt for it [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a pulley for a 1990 Honda Civic Lx but I need the bolt to go with it. What size bolt do I buy?

What size & type of bolt [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remove the starter on my Craftsman mower. It has a B&S 12.5 hp I/C engine about 12 yrs old. I need to replace the cog wheel on top of the starter. My cheapo hex key set will not fit, what size specifically do I need to remove the two bolts holding the starter?

Head bolt size 95 altima [ 2 Answers ]

I'm replacing the head gasket on my 95 altima. When I pulled of my valve cover I was supprised to see that they are HEX bolts (damn it! ) I don't have a large set and I'd like to buy just the size I need. So anyone know what size they are? Thanks