Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Immigration Law (
-   -   Switching from u visa to j2 (

  • Feb 23, 2015, 07:58 AM
    Switching from u visa to j2
    I'm onj1 visa a boyfriend is on U visa . We wanted him to switch on j2 after marriage . Is it possible ?
  • Mar 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
    To change his status to J-2, means you have to sponsor him. This may not be a good idea, depending on how he obtained his U visa.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:00 AM.