Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Immigration Law (
-   -   HOw to blacklist (

  • May 23, 2009, 05:15 AM
    HOw to blacklist
    Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!
  • May 23, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Lawyers from opposing camps will have the final chance to convince the jury

    during the closing arguments. Typically, the prosecution will prove guilt

    while the defense will argue innocence. Then, the judge will give

    instructions to the jury.
    Itís now time for deliberation and conclusion. Some cases will take a few

    minutes while some take a few days. Upon reaching the verdict, the courtroom

    clerk will read it aloud.
    With this process, it would be unwise to hire a lawyer who doesnít specialize

    in DUI law. And donít even try to defend yourself. A DUI charge is a serious

    matter and should be given to the hands of the expert.

    Divorce Lawyer
  • May 25, 2009, 01:05 PM

    Please be more specific, are you trying to get your husband's ex banned from entering the US from Dubai? Or from somewhere else INTO Dubai?

    In either case I don't think you can do anything about it (unless you have proof that she is sending death threats or something) she has the right to travel anywhere she wants and if your concerned that she will start a new affair with your husband is she comes to where you are then the problem is not her, it's your husband.

    Apparently he cheated on you once with this girl since she is an "ex-mistress"

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 PM.