My spouse is in UK on work permit.
I would like to join him on dependent visa from INDIA(resident of INDIA)
But the issue is I don't have a marriage certificate, as he had to leave immediately after the wedding.

Is it possible to get visa?
Can I submit Joint marriage affidavit instead of marriage certificate.
Could you please guide me on this