I am a visa national who has married a british citizen lady.
She has born in 1977 and has her british passport but she has been grown up in my own country.
We married two years ago and now we have decided to go to th uk to live there permanently.
What should we do?
I have found some data but I am not sure if it is related to us or not!
UK Border Agency | Can my husband, wife or civil partner come to live in the United Kingdom?
Please help.