My son has been told he is the father of an unborn child. The maternal grandmother wants him and the underage mother of the child to sign over temporary guardianship to her. My question is this: How can my son sign over guardianship of a child that has not legally been determined is his through dna? Doesn't there have to be a dna test done before he signs over guardianship?