My husband and I want to take a trip back to his home, which is in Nova Scotia. I have joint custody of my daughter with my ex husband. The trip would only be for about 8 days and we've done this trip before. Now, because my ex is upset with me (I questioned the issue of him parading our daughter in and out of different relationships) he is refusing to sign the consent to travel form. Is there anything I can do? Why would a grown man do this to his daughter out of revenge on me? :confused: