My name is Ed Loxxx. I am married. Wife took on name G Lixxx (maternal) Loxxx (paternal). We have a new adult child just turn 18 and was given birth name S Loxxx (paternal). She would like to start using mother maiden name. Normally would be S Lixxx (maternal) Loxxx (paternal). However , she like the way it sounds in different arrangement order. S Loxxx(paternal) Lixxx (maternal) similar to the way they use it in Latin American countries. Does this order of usage require a legal CA court order process?