I have 2 grandson in dhs custody in Oklahoma. Over 19 yrs ago dhs took my kids for 23 days. Over my ex and I fighting. Now that my grandsons are in custody dhs won't let me help.there is a court order the 24th and the rights of the parent may be taken away and boys put up for adopting, is there anyway I can get them. I have not been in any trouble with the law. But dhs won't let me be a monitor, so can I adopt them if it came to that