Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Family Law (
-   -   My friend is want to give her baby (

  • Nov 6, 2013, 11:06 AM
    My friend is want to give her baby
    I have lost to baby and my friend come to me ask me if I want her baby I said yes I need to know how to put my name on the brith certificate
  • Nov 6, 2013, 11:11 AM
    AK lawyer
    You have lost two babies?

    And your friend just wants to "give" her baby to you?

    You would need to adopt the baby before your name could be put on the birth certificate. See an attorney.
  • Nov 6, 2013, 11:26 AM
    I agree... one does not simply "Give away" a baby... you have to go through the adoption process, which involves the courts and as mentioned you will need an attorney... lots of money... and the fathers agreement.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM.