Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (
-   Family Law (
-   -   Divorce in Georgia (

  • Jul 29, 2019, 04:54 AM
    Melissa Hensonn
    Divorce in Georgia
    Hello. Guys, I need emergency help! I want to divorce with my husband because I can't stand the bullying. My husband hurts me, takes my money violently, threatens to take the children away. He has his own lawyer, who refuses to execute documents for divorce. I need to do and send them, I can handle the rest. I don't know much about this topic, I got married early. Tell me, what options are possible?
  • Jul 29, 2019, 08:41 AM
    Do you have a lawyer? If not, get one!
  • Jul 29, 2019, 09:04 AM
    He has a lawyer and to be real honest, so should you. That makes it a fair fight and yes it is a fight. At least talk to a local process server in your area and get the proper procedure for delivery of court and legal papers.
  • Jul 29, 2019, 02:43 PM
    He has an attorney, you must have one, or he will just win, take everything get custody and so on.

    You hire attorney, they service him papers, and you go from there.

  • All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 AM.